Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid killed and chopped up by nigger refugee

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Toll status: paid in parts.Also jfl at Cuckropean union.And her mom wore a shirt showing her dismembered body to court

1674918389646248m

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Another one has joined the diversity ranks of the dead, pronouns are was, has been, and deceased. :feelsjuice:

Nothing of value was lost

The EU is a fucking virus, just look at Sweden, Germany etc. And this is coming from a bonglander

They care more about not looking racist then stopping rapefugees pouring in and doing shit like this jfl, pathetic.

I for one am not against interracial relationships per say if there is a genuine attraction or authentic like of each other of the people involved, however, everybody knows a majority of white whores do it for sheer social virtue or political popularity only which is why I laugh at these instances. Everybody knows white whores miscegenate the most, they're the most self hating or loathing females on the planet.
[The most unloyal and unfaithful women on the entire planet as well.]
:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
They care more about not looking racist then stopping rapefugees pouring in and doing shit like this jfl, pathetic.
She was being racist to him you nazi what you don't want niggers in your country

what they get for allowing niggers in their country :feelskek:

She was of age and not entitled to being in one piece.

She was being racist to him you nazi what you don't want niggers in your country
:soy:
:soy:

What benefits are there of letting 3rd world niggers into your country, enlighten me

Another day another white traitor cleaned from our race , one can only think if nigs are doing the job

Imagine the face of the man at the t-shirt printing shop kek

He’s gonna get 4 months jail maximum in 4 star hotel playing ps5 and get gifts from all Italian coal burners

You know, there was a time I would consider myself a White European Nationalist, I like European culture and history, I believe having a white historical ethnic identity is acceptable, and I think it would be a crime against humanity if white European people didn't exist.

But a personal conflict of mine comes when I see how self hating white European people have become, where they value nothing beyond money, materialism, and personal ambition. In evolution or even natural biology a species that doesn't reproduce and take care of itself is simply doomed to extinction. Sadly, I don't see this changing for white European people anywhere anytime soon, and more and more I start to care less every single year. If I could get more respect being treated like a human being given the opportunity by an Asian, Indian, or Latin American Hispanic woman I would take it because white European women have become utter degenerate garbage everywhere. Of course, as an incel that would probably never happen for me, but given the opportunity I would take it nonetheless. It is a sad tragedy that has befallen European people everywhere and while there are certainly many outside forces making that happen, a lot of it also is self injury or self destruction by white Europeans themselves. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back