Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid justifies chad behaviour (stemcels do not enter)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
I listened to a whole 24 seconds of some moronic foid babble about nothing of value until I asked myself what the fuck am I doing?

Chad can do no wrong.

I, hate, people, who, like, speak like this, like, why can't you, like speak like a normal person?

I listened to a whole 24 seconds of some moronic foid babble about nothing of value until I asked myself what the fuck am I doing?
wtf are u talking about bro this is philosophically groundbreaking and incredibly insightful.

Thank fuck titok is banned on this isp. Saves me the cancer

This was cringe to listen, these mega chads really think they are superior to everyone.

Data

Doctors Blame TikTok for Surge in Teen Girls Experiencing Tics

Doctors around the globe have reported seeing a baffling surge in the number of teenage girls seeking medical attention for tics since the start of the pandemic—a trend that many of them have linked to TikTok videos, the Wall Street Journal reports. Doctors were reportedly left scratching their heads at the influx of teenage girls experiencing the “physical jerking movements and verbal outbursts,” as men have traditionally been far more likely to develop the movement-disorder. :feelshaha:

TikTok, it literally sounds like a societal time bomb waiting to explode.

Ricecels have no feelings:lul:

can she just stop talking and give me a blowjob already