Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid just ignores guy that compliments her

MissingThePast

MissingThePast

just another fucked up german boy
-
i hate going out but today my mom forced me to get some stuff for her. she said she would be to weak to carry it.

on my way i saw a blonde foid in a short skirt. A guy (some elderly man with dog) walked by and said "beautiful legs" to her. She did not even look at him, she just went on walking as he would not even be there.

can not stop thinking about this since i went out tbh. thoughts on that?

Sounds like you're just bored tbh, not much to say here.

sounds a bit creepy tbh

brutal dogpill. If he didn't have a dog alongside him she would have called the police

That's creepy as fuck lol. Might as well have asked her to sit on his lap. Mogs me at being bold.

thoughts on that?

"The old guy probably reminisces about the times he could still get hard. Lucky for the dog he can't anymore."

"WOMENAREWHORESWOMENAREWHORES"

"I HATE WOMEN."

Those were my thoughts.

maybe he just wanted to be nice and compliment her. did not seem like a creep to me tbh ngl

Whores being whores

non-Chads are literally invisible

Sub 8 men don't exist in the eyes of foids

Surprised she didn’t cry out screaming. As much as I love legs myself, that is a bit of a weird compliment to say to a rando, but if he was chad she would be wrapping them around his neck.

on my way i saw a blonde foid in a short skirt. A guy (some elderly man with dog) walked by and said "beautiful legs" to her. She did not even look at him, she just went on walking as he would not even be there.
He should've said "Cover your legs you chad chasing whore". That would've got her attention.

Oldcel needs to stop complimenting random women

i hate going out but today my mom forced me to get some stuff for her. she said she would be to weak to carry it.

can not stop thinking about this since i went out tbh. thoughts on that?
it's been like this for many, many years

he could have said something less cringy as a compliment, same result

A life full of validation.

That's not really a compliment.

Figured the kicker would be she interacted with the dog & ignored the guy.