Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid just crossed the road to avoid me

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Wtf is this shit about 30 minutes i was outside and on the path their was a foid about 100 feet infront of me staring at her phone then when she looked up at me for the first time she instantly crossed the road fast :reeeeee: i didn`t even do anything to her she was dressed like a slut too probably going out to a party i should have taken a creepshot

report her to the police for bullying

ngl i do too

Im scared of people so i go to the opposite side of the road

i've had similar experiences.

back when i went to uni, when i was taking the bus back, the bus was full so this LTB foid had no choice but to sit next to me.

as soon as there were empty seats a few stops later, she immediately got up and sat somewhere else.

so much for taking 50 showers a day.

You should've flipped her off

jfl been there too brocel. just last week yours truly had to go to town for a little bit and grab a couple of things (the day was ropefuel incase none of ye could guess) and two jerkoff foids crossed the road, in broad daylight, just to not have to walk by me. if that aint an incel trait idk what is.

No bro its because she respects you

jfl been there too brocel. just last week yours truly had to go to town for a little bit and grab a couple of things (the day was ropefuel incase none of ye could guess) and two jerkoff foids crossed the road, in broad daylight, just to not have to walk by me. if that aint an incel trait idk what is.
Fucking brutal Yeah it`s definitely an incel trait

i've had similar experiences.

back when i went to uni, when i was taking the bus back, the bus was full so this LTB foid had no choice but to sit next to me.

as soon as there were empty seats a few stops later, she immediately got up and sat somewhere else.

so much for taking 50 showers a day.
She could sense your bad personality

Her personality detector activated

Do you carry any weapons and can you fight?
I usually carry a knife at night which is really the only time i go outside but this time i didn`t and yeah i can fight relatively good i`m a brown belt in Bjj tho i haven`t done it since my late teens

foids have psychic magic powers

even though no foid has ever understood a male's personality at all, because it is too complicated for them
They can never sense when their future bf is abusive but can sense that i`m a "creep"

They can never sense when their future bf is abusive but can sense that i`m a "creep"
they can't even sense it when he beats them, bc they stay in a relationship with him

When It happens I spit on the floor (making the loudest sound possible)

They claimed you were creepy but that kinda proves the Blackpill considering she only had looks to go off of
Yeah they insulted my looks too proving looks are everything they prove blackpill without even knowing :feelskek:

Yeah they insulted my looks too proving looks are everything they prove blackpill without even knowing :feelskek:
They tried mental gymnastics to say she just realised she was on the wrong side of the road too :feelskek:

Wtf is this shit about 30 minutes i was outside and on the path their was a foid about 100 feet infront of me staring at her phone then when she looked up at me for the first time she instantly crossed the road fast :reeeeee: i didn`t even do anything to her she was dressed like a slut too probably going out to a party i should have taken a creepshot
Maybe your really just that ugly man time to ropemaxx