Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid Journalists who interview Taliban

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
Why the fuck are they always foids?

Specifically why is it always an Americanized feminist slut dressed slightly like an Afghani Foid and berate the Taliban diplomatic officials with questions about foid rights all the time?

Every interview I have watched so far (not even exaggerating) have been foids so far. And they all seem to just yap on about how the Taliban society is no true equality and is restricting womens rights.

The Taliban MEN have fought for over 40 years to liberate their country and now we’re worried about the gender who sat on the sidelines doing nothing? JFL

America and the West have imposed sanctions on them for not bowing down to Western Cultural Imperialism.

my favorite quote from the interviews will always be this, not exact quotes.

“Why should we follow the morals made in parliament of Western Men who not too long ago considered the Black Man, Middle Eastern Man and Asian Man savage subhumans”

He really caught the feminist hijab larping slut off guard JFL. They don’t actually care about diversity and protecting indigenous cultures they want to emasculate the men and become 1st class citizens while a majority of the men perish with little to nothing at all.

Western Societies are some of the most unequal countries I’ve ever seen, and their standards of living will fall once America loses its seat as the global Hegemone.

I bet they wanted to kill that foid on the spot :feelskek: