Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid Jailed for life after killing kids who "interfered" in her opportunities to meet chad.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Screenshot 20190802 121550 upday

Foids would literally kill their own offspring just for Chads dick.

when you have kids but you're not done with the cock carousel just yet

not surprised, I've had a single mother leave her young baby with her 6 yr old "responsible" daughter so she could meet my chadfish

>Foid kills her two children in cold blood because of chad cock
-Media

>Young sexless men are the true cause of violence in our society
-Also Media

Somehow we are the problem in society.. and not these horrific female beasts.
>Foid kills her two children in cold blood because of chad cock
-Media
The Media proving our theories.
>Young sexless men are the true cause of violence in our society
-Also Media
The Media gaslighting and oppressing Men.

32 years minimum? That's a double murder of the first degree. Death penalty minimum!

Her looksmatch is eggy the eggman

Settle down doesnt exist. It just means extracting money from someone and fucking Chad on the side.

Most likely be released before she turns 40, for good behaviour

Classic. Will be released after 40 for good behaviour. Remember guys, we are terrorists because we are 18+ virgins. Killing infants is no biigy. Late time abortion.

Wtf frens this thing was a fucking MODEL. CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOORE

E55F53F6 3496 4319 9A6B 4328F85D24F2

hope she suffers hard, typical below average cunt who refuses to go for her looksmatch

Her body her choice

Is a triple lifefuel. Roastie jailed for life and two little foids dead:feelsohh:. No future incels hurt by their teehee.

We have very low standards for women here in the the UK, most of them either look like this or are obese
Hence why if you're not a fat foid in the UK, you're automatically have the SMV of a 5/10 foid (regardless of race + face).
Makeup frauding brings them up to 6-7/10s.

Isnt that what every female does with abortion?

This isn't life fuel. I know the foid got arrested but so what? thats the bare minimum one would expect for the murder of a child. Glad it was 32 years though.

Edit: I thought it was boys. Life fuel confirmed?

Isnt that what every female does with abortion?
Basically. They kill their children so they can fuck Chad again. This one at least had the decency of not killing them inside her.

not surprised, I've had a single mother leave her young baby with her 6 yr old "responsible" daughter so she could meet my chadfish
LOL HAHAHHA DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN

This bitch is 23 but looks older than my 50 year old mom. She’ll be getting wrecked by some husky dyke bitch for sure