Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over foid jailed again after killing 5th husband in Texas.

If she's getting away with it this much... this has to be some sanctioned murders or something?

Well, after all America willingly let 2000+ people die on 9/11.

Government terrorizing it's own people as always.

If she's getting away with it this much... this has to be some sanctioned murders or something?
she's only get one husband before the current one. But has abused all 5 husbands and their kids

foid jailed again after killing 5th husband in Texas.​

bet their will be a sixth and so forth
i'm so special, she won't kill me!
|/
Screenshot 20230429 221412 732

You mean she was convicted separately on 5 occasions for the same exact thing? Or has she only killed her fifth husband? :ping:

the cuckedness of men and the privilege of women is bottomless

@Indracel here's your white kween bro

You mean she was convicted separately on 5 occasions for the same exact thing? Or has she only killed her fifth husband? :ping:
she has killed her 4th and now 5th husband. 1/2/3 are safe

There is a free license for women to murder men since they can just say self defense, in fact women can engage in any agression against man and he shouldnt' even dare to think of striking back. If you and a woman are alone with no witness and she kills you, 1000000% guarantee she can kill you and get away with it

All my exes live in Texas
And Texas is a place i'd really love to be
But all my exes live in Texas
So i hang my hat in Tennessee

There is a free license for women to murder men since they can just say self defense, in fact women can engage in any agression against man and he shouldnt' even dare to think of striking back. If you and a woman are alone with no witness and she kills you, 1000000% guarantee she can kill you and get away with it
:feelsdevil:

Yeah, that's pretty fucked, but nothing surprising I guess. The law wouldn't care obviously because men are biologically disposable after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back