Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid is sad she doesn't have "sexual power" over men

49 and never had a boyfriend
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

It's crazy that all these Forever Alone Women choose to self-inflict a painful reality simply because they can't get Chad.

Yep, foids absolutely all KNOW they have 'sexual power' over men. Over for this toilet though.

Probably some autistic ltb who is mad she could never attract a Chad

She should try touching grass and maybe guys would like her

Probably some autistic ltb who is mad she could never attract a Chad
She got what she deserved. It's a shame women are too retarded to kill themselves

Either a landwhale since teenage years

or like super fucking ugly

Chad only too

They do it to themselves. Just admit you got rejected by Chad / Tyrone and settle down with your looksmatch. If not, noose yourself, bitch.

men get upset because they're treated like complete trash by everyone

foids get upset because they have infinite SMV and everything is rigged in their favour, so they feel let down when their lives aren't perfect

Wait, why is she saying she "failed as a woman" just because she didn't have sex? I thought sex was not important and you can absolutely live without intimacy, did something change?

And why is she saying "it's universal women have sexual power over man", I thought wemens were powerless and oppressed? Very interesting.

Women do have insane sexual power (as well as social power). That's why equality is bullshit and you can't "empower" them without weakening men.

True. Not only do they need men for doing the blue collar jobs, but they need men for sex too
Not necessarily, some do it among themselves or with dogs usually. Femoids are biologically bisexual by nature (although most don't know)

49 and never had a boyfriend
Yesterday I overheard 3 foidlings no older than 14 talking about how many guys they were fucking regularly, one cited 4 male names as being her regular fuckers, the other said: "but Chad is your boyfriend" to which she replied: "he's not, I've never had a boyfriend".

This is your typical "never had a boyfriend" sub-14 years old foid: she's too busy fucking hundreds of guys, she had no time to "play girlfriend"

potentially a true femcel. Do we have any 40scels to betabuxx her?

Wait, why is she saying she "failed as a woman" just because she didn't have sex? I thought sex was not important and you can absolutely live without intimacy, did something change?

And why is she saying "it's universal women have sexual power over man", I thought wemens were powerless and oppressed? Very interesting.

Yesterday I overheard 3 foidlings no older than 14 talking about how many guys they were fucking regularly, one cited 4 male names as being her regular fuckers, the other said: "but Chad is your boyfriend" to which she replied: "he's not, I've never had a boyfriend".

This is your typical "never had a boyfriend" sub-14 years old foid: she's too busy fucking hundreds of guys, she had no time to "play girlfriend"
Shes just an innocent child :foidSoy:

Not necessarily, some do it among themselves or with dogs usually. Femoids are biologically bisexual by nature (although most don't know)
Brutal bisexual pill. That’s just wild. I knew they tended to be more bisexual than men, but it’s just crazy how bisexual many of them are

Her post and replies are so retarded, she is literally saying she is aiming for chads outside her reach, absolute fucking fool.

The account seems real, absolutely deserved life for being so pathetic and managing to fail in tutorial foid mode.

Absolute clown world society