Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid is mad she gets rated a 6

foid problems

Hope she d1es painfully

Foids: "We don't care what men think about us"

Also foids:

He should've said "You're a high tier Becky"

Foids will glance over 100 guys calling her beautiful and being "head over heels for her looks" without flinching but when she receives 1 mildly negative comment she writes an essay crying about how badly it traumatized her

she’s mad he thinks she is hotter than sixty percent of people? I would do things I can’t even say to be a six. This guy is definitely a 9+/10, though. If he was anything lower this bitch would have gone psycho and blocked him:

she’s mad he thinks she is hotter than sixty percent of people? I would do things I can’t even say to be a six. This guy is definitely a 9+/10, though. If he was anything lower this bitch would have gone psycho and blocked him:

"what a poor creature, he didn't stroke her ego enough and just gave her a 6, he should have gave her a 100 to feel good about herself."
what a disgusting pig

lol she got negged and its working. Notice how she isn't saying she's gonna cut him off or block him

They think 8 is bare minimum

6 is already a nice rate for average people. 6.5 and above are legit celeb/model tier, kek

In her mind a man who's a 6 is an ugly man, and she assumes the guy has the same system for rating women. She's revealed much more about her own inner thoughts and judgments of others than perhaps she intended to. Any normal society would criticize her for labeling a 6 as ugly, but of course the comments are all probably supportive nonsense, and they'll still go on about beauty standards for women being impossible. What a complete joke of a world to live in.

Since she was wearing makeup and people tend to overrate foids, her actual rating is even lower.

In her mind a man who's a 6 is an ugly man, and she assumes the guy has the same system for rating women. She's revealed much more about her own inner thoughts and judgments of others than perhaps she intended to. Any normal society would criticize her for labeling a 6 as ugly, but of course the comments are all probably supportive nonsense, and they'll still go on about beauty standards for women being impossible. What a complete joke of a world to live in.
:feelsclown:
Since she was wearing makeup and people tend to overrate foids, her actual rating is even lower.
:lul:

oMg iM sO hOt gOrJuS 10/10 LoVe WiThOuT wArNiNg dOnT jUdGe mE dOnt pErCeiVe mE aNd mY uNdErBoOb tAtToO :foidSoy: wOrShiP mE

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with being a 6

Meanwhile the highest rating i've ever got was 4/10 by gaslighting soys on reddit.

foid problems
this is literally the only "problems" women have to deal with in their life: "What did he mean by that?" "Does he think I'm ugly?" "Should I text him or wait?"
Not having any struggle in life makes your character rotten and you can see it with all these entitled whores around who carry themselves like they're queens but they have less skills than a 1754 peasant

I wish I was a 6. I’ve noticed normies get offended by being called a 6 before when that rating in itself was being generous jfl. They are completely deluded about their looks and all think they’re chad and stacy because a few people consider them attractive

I’ve noticed normies get offended by being called a 6 before when that rating in itself was being generous jfl
I saw a Paki Chadpreet almost get offended over being called an 8

Post the eye area again.

Jfl, their ego is so inflated it's an insult if you don't rate them 10 :lul:
They’re too used to cucks worshipping the very ground they walk on