Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid is killing herself over chad

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★★
Screenshot 20231219 012438 Reddit

Fills me with joy. I will sleep like a baby knowing this foid is going to die. She claims its "over for her." Laughable, I hope she is found bloated and blue without a pulse. Farewell :feelshaha:

Sexhaver problems, the foid should do it tbh

Turns out its a faggot. Even better lmfao.

She won’t she’s looking for attention

View attachment 1007350
Fills me with joy. I will sleep like a baby knowing this foid is going to die. She claims its "over for her." Laughable, I hope she is found bloated and blue without a pulse. Farewell :feelshaha:
Her personality is weak if she kills herself over chad, I have half a nose and i havent fucking offed myself, I still goto the store like usual and buy my groceries.

This type of shit is what disgusts me about females. They never get this emotional and heartbroken over a nice guy that genuinely loves them. They only feel this way over hot bad boys that treat them like cumrags.

View attachment 1007350
She's about to inflate the female "suicide attempts" rate by overdosing on tic tacs

View attachment 1007350

That's interesting. Probably had a bunch of gullible cucks to "send my condolences"

Every time I tried to rope, zero sympathy. And was left for dead in my apartment. And even denied help by jaded cunt nurses at the ER, halfwit tools who have worse medical knowledge than me. That's not reassuring...

That's interesting. Probably had a bunch of gullible cucks to "send my condolences"

Every time I tried to rope, zero sympathy. And was left for dead in my apartment. And even denied help by jaded cunt nurses at the ER, halfwit tools who have worse medical knowledge than me. That's not reassuring...
Same boat. There is just no sympathy for us anymore. We should expect absolutely nothing from anyone. Nobody will give us that reassurance. :feelsrope::feelscry:

She needs to kill herself so she can save those in the future from all the suffering she may inflict on them. This disgusting, weak minded foid deserves as much suffering as possible.

Incels get feelings and get rejected every single time.
Eventually, you get numb.

When a woman gets rejected by chad, it's big news :feelskek:

Gotta remind her it's her toxic personality
full

This type of shit is what disgusts me about females. They never get this emotional and heartbroken over a nice guy that genuinely loves them. They only feel this way over hot bad boys that treat them like cumrags.
:feelsrope: