Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid is killed by her inmate husband during an intimate visit to him

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://href.li/?https://www.correi...do-preso-durante-visita-em-cadeia-de-jundiai/

This is in Portuguese but you get a decent translation at Google Translator if you want to read, Portuguese is not that much different from English.

In the image, the foid is fucking virtue signaling and bragging about being a criminal's wife, JFL.

I usually dislike Darwinism applied to humans but if you want to celebrate natural selection this is the time for it ;)

He killed her with punches and kicks, good effort.

Last edited:
The toll = paid.

Not even going prison is enough for women to see that a guy has a horrible personality? How does their personality sensor work again?

But his personality bro:feelsgah:

Just be a criminal, a wife beater and murderer, bro. You are an incel because of your personality bro.

Anyway, life fuel. Natural selection at work, killing the dumbest of foids.

if someone resurrected her I guarantee you she would come back to him

KEK. The irony of the situation:
She was literally proudly speaking of her criminal husband.

If irony were strawberry juice we'd be knee high in it

She was willing to risk death for chad while her numale orbiters were competing for her by making le random feminist puns on twitter all day

I bet she told him she cheated and thought he would be a cuck too

JFL

Foids don’t even have the basic intelligence to realise their thug boyfriend is a sociopath even when he’s been locked up.

Just be criminal theory proven for the millionth time, foids are highly attracted to criminals they don't care if it costs them their life.

Just be criminal theory proven for the millionth time, foids are highly attracted to criminals they don't care if it costs them their life.
pretty much all serial killers and mass murderers have fangirls, one of the foids who was a juror in richard ramirez's trial wanted to fuck him

lol, nigga went berserk on that ass

wonder how many more girlfriends he will have after not just taking, but killing, a woman so that no one else can have her

pretty much all serial killers and mass murderers have fangirls, one of the foids who was a juror in richard ramirez's trial wanted to fuck him
Thugmaxxing is real. Look at the guy, he's pretty much looksmatched with the foid.

But the catch is, thugmaxxing doesn't work if you merely dress like a hip hop singer and burst some music from your car, you have to really be a violent criminal, a famous one preferably. Are you willing to do it for pussy? I'm not, I'm out of the game.

I would have preferred her to have been strangled to death so that the cadaver would have been perfect for the autopsy.

By god, I'd ravage her naked, battered corpse before carving off breast steaks from it.

kek these seem to be completely opposite
Maybe I didn't pick the best words. She's basically saying "yeah, I'm a criminal's wife, I won't dump him just because he was jailed, I cook for him, visit him, will stay by his side, I don't own you guys anything!"

What did she expect? Knowing how women are, she was probably aroused as the sociopath beat the life out of her.

here in Swizerland there are a lot of portuguese

worst whores of all species

brazlian foids l prefer not to tell you....

btw, nice N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N

https://href.li/?https://www.correi...do-preso-durante-visita-em-cadeia-de-jundiai/

This is in Portuguese but you get a decent translation at Google Translator if you want to read, Portuguese is not that much different from English.

View attachment 85574

In the image, the foid is fucking virtue signaling and bragging about being a criminal's wife, JFL.

I usually dislike Darwinism applied to humans but if you want to celebrate natural selection this is the time for it ;)

He killed her with punches and kicks, good effort.
I heard that Murderers who killed their wifes are way up in the Prison hierarchy .

Life fuel, she would reject us anyway

her personality detector must have malfunctioned

Taking out the trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back