Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid is dead after trying to stop father from abusing his wife

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
C pic 169301415082935

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Joined May 10, 2023

hi hello fellow incels look how edgy I am and how MUCH I HATE WOMEN and LOVE when they die. Haha I sure hope those hecking cucks on incel tears take a screenshot of my BASED post and CRY about it

Last edited:
Joined May 10, 2023

hi hello fellow incels look how edgy I am and how MUCH I HATE WOMEN and LOVE when they die. Haha I sure hope those hecking cucks on incel tears take a screenshot of my BASED post and CRY about it
IS this bait

IS this bait
probably, either that or OP is just a giga autistic 14 year old edgelord. 50/50

Their bio is "fuck liberals and fuck democracy" :feelskek: if that isn't an infiltrator from r*ddit trying to behave the way they think an incel would I don't know what is

probably, either that or OP is just a giga autistic 14 year old edgelord. 50/50

Their bio is "fuck liberals and fuck democracy" :feelskek: if that isn't an infiltrator from r*ddit trying to behave the way they think an incel would I don't know what is
im not an infiltrator, you have no evidence that I am one.

Joined May 10, 2023

Some of my posts have been leaked on IncelTears

Joined May 10, 2023

Women hate us, and we also hate them. Its a fair game

fuck that noodlewhores life idgaf

Great, if all dads were like this we wouldn't have whores
Its a shame that ER didn't take out his sister. Now she will live happily ever after with her spic boyfriend and future husband. It was a mistake that ER made when he was alive.

It quite clearly is one ROFL, so fucking obvious heres the link

It quite clearly is one ROFL, so fucking obvious heres the link
lol, they only leak my edgy posts but they will never ever leak any of my posts that contain facts, logic, data, and statistics, all of which are used to justify and support the blackpill

Some of my posts have been leaked on IncelTears
I desperately want IncelTears to screenshot my threads

I desperately want IncelTears to screenshot my threads

if you really want IT to post your threads on Reddit then you would have to make very edgy posts. Say something very crazy, and make it seem like you are serious, and maybe IT will leak it to their fourm. So far, only two of my posts have made it on IT. One of them got over 500 views on IT's forum they were bitching about my plan to segregate all school based on gender, lol.

I have free speech on here, the mods don't need to do anything to me. There is nothing wrong with hating on women, it is justified.
kys faggot, go back to reddit

(Ignore her. The truth is more important)

Please mass downvote this guy.

Even better Go through his history and downvote all his comments lmao
I am not a redditor so i will not be doing that

kys faggot, go back to reddit
Lol, you still provide no evidence as to why you think im a "infiltrator". I 100% support the incel community but morons like you keep making up false accusations just beacause some of my posts are edgy.

Lol, you still provide no evidence as to why you think im a "infiltrator". I 100% support the incel community but morons like you keep making up false accusations just beacause some of my posts are edgy.
Literally just gave you all the evidence that was needed you fucking intruder

TanLastGemsbuck max 1mb

Lol she thought she was like those strong, independent women they show in the movies. Gigalifefuel

Literally just gave you all the evidence that was needed you fucking intruder
I'm a real incel, if you look at my previous posts, not the edgy ones, you'll see that I have supported and defended the blackpill. An infiltrator wouldn't do that

Apparently it was a stepfather, and he was not white but instead East Asian. Really surprising.

Always with the gofraudme.

Joined May 10, 2023

Your pfp makes this ten times funnier lol.

Based but now this sluts family is getting $20k
Yeah, that is true, but at least she won't be able to enjoy pleasurable/intimate sex and romantic relationships with Chad anymore. She's gone, and I am happy :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Rest in piss toilet :lul::lul: