Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid IQ

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Another comment explained said: "What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
The only correct response to this is hysterical laughter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 211
Just become Chad brah.

Be born incel.
Become chad.

Oxymoron

Stop behaving like a little doofus and just...
grow to 6ft3, have a horizontal jawline and having diamond-piercing eyes, sweetie.

I agree, people who get a Lefort 3 and leg lengthening are better than naturally born Chads.

Imagine being this brain dead

normies think chad and incel is state of a mind jfl

normies think chad and incel is state of a mind jfl
JFL
Also do I keep this rookie rank for weeks, or are there other ways to ascend?

Actually born chads don't have to waste their time overcoming the cruel curse fate has placed upon them and can chase their dreams with the whole world backing them

never understimate the low IQ of a woman.

How exactly can someone become chad?

Actually born chads don't have to waste their time overcoming the cruel curse fate has placed upon them and can chase their dreams with the whole world backing them
A born Chad has the privilege of being blissfully ignorant about his advantages. This makes him truly proud of all his "accomplishments" in life, that have just been handed to him because of his looks.

:soy: "Being incel is just a state of mind! just be a chad like me!"

what is that profile pic supposed to represent?
its aziz ansari the biggest currycel comedian. i photoshopped a picture of him where he gets mega mogged by chris pratt. so i made him reverse mog him using photoshop

"What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
Quoting from a video game...and normies fathom themselves philosophers...

its aziz ansari the biggest currycel comedian. i photoshopped a picture of him where he gets mega mogged by chris pratt. so i made him reverse mog him using photoshop
Haha nice job friendo. May you bless this forum with more of your artworks!

Assuming that blackpilled incels (not Virgin incels in denial) can become chads. Yeah she’s right. There will be 20+ years of bottled up sadness, loneliness, and sexual frustration to be taken out on cumdumpsters.

What was the original video?

That comment was puzzling. They think you can just turn into this guy?

dante-1.png

Search "Ex-incels" on YT (20something min vid). There is a post about this video on here too.