Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid invites Chad from tinder to her house. Chad almost kills her then almost kills a cop.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
20c1c555-c6c5-4247-8c32-f5554d0f05f0-large16x9_CorryBrooksJRLDC.jpg

She meets this guy on tinder. Invites him over her house for the personality interview, then something happens where she texts her ex Chad boyfriend cuz she is scared for her life, ex Chad calls cops. Chad then runs and gets chased by cops in his car he tries to run over the cops. What a nice gentleman and Great personality

e05227c8-b5d9-4f0a-9be2-dc62f9b3e1f4-medium16x9_CorryBrooks.jpg

Was her personality detector malfunctioning? Also why did she invite him over? Was it for a socially distanced board game night with a personality interview?

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
lol at the fact that this degenerate whore is able to summon her ex (someone who in most cases you should have no ties or association with anymore) on command and order him to do her bidding and fix a problem that she went out of her way to start for absolutely nothing in return. What the fuck, is that how normie relationships work?

lol at the fact that this degenerate whore is able to summon her ex (someone who in most cases you should have no ties or association with anymore) on command and order him to do her bidding and fix a problem that she went out of her way to start for absolutely nothing in return. What the fuck, is that how normie relationships work?
Yes, as people break up for trivial reasons, they do not have concrete reasons to not stay in touch
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Yes, as people break up for trivial reasons, they do not have concrete reasons to not stay in touch
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
Ah, yeah that's true and most likely the case here. But what if her ex bf was in a relationship? I'd imagine his gf wouldn't be very happy about her bf's ex hitting him up, better yet him going back to her in any way

I bet that "ex" was really a cuck who only had pity starfish sex with her once.

Ah, that's true and most likely the case here. But what if her ex bf was in a relationship? I'd imagine his gf wouldn't be very happy about him going back to her in any way, better yet her hitting him up
He was probably struggling to get back in a relationship, as most men do :feelsbadman:

I bet that "ex" was really a cuck who only had pity starfish sex with her once.
ded srs? But her going from a doormat white knight cuck to a dark triad woman beater sociopath chadlite is a little to big of a difference, I think
He was probably struggling to get back in a relationship, as most men do :feelsbadman:
This could also be the case. In any case, I'm just loling at the fact that if her ex was in her position and he called her for help, she would never do the same for him

giphy.gif

ded srs? But her going from a doormat white knight cuck to a dark triad woman beater sociopath chadlite is a little to big of a difference, I think

This could also be the case. In any case, I'm just loling at the fact that if her ex was in her position and he called her for help, she would never do the same for him

giphy.gif
It is over for many men
@kekfuel thoughts?

She has a few cuck ex's on standby in case one of the dark triad chads get out of hand in beating them.

Yeah this is how your average incel looks like.

"Look in those beautiful eyes! Can such a guy be a criminal? I highly doubt it!"

Where’s the Chad?

yes most ex boyfriends are the whore's simps and Cucks at command.
She has a few cuck ex's on standby in case one of the dark triad chads get out of hand in beating them.
This, even on r/FDS you can read about this. Some foids there suggested to their fellow whores to have solid betabux and a few ex's to fuck. Now if the betabux gets abusive, the foid can call her ex up to deal with issues

The face of the criminals Figgers fuck. Remember this when a whore is getting beaten.. she most likely brought it on herself and seeing as how they are strong and independent they don't need my or your help. If she's screaming for help she is probably just roleplaying as a Fig that isn't a genocidal monster.
I'd rather a Fig suffer in my absence than benefit from my presence. There is NO REASON to help a Walking Ovarium Womb Bag from suffering the consequences of its selfish actions.. it'll actually benefit society by serving as a warning to any whore that would be up to bring down on society even more consequences from their ill spawned crotch filth.

20c1c555-c6c5-4247-8c32-f5554d0f05f0-large16x9_CorryBrooksJRLDC.jpg

She meets this guy on tinder. Invites him over her house for the personality interview, then something happens where she texts her ex Chad boyfriend cuz she is scared for her life, ex Chad calls cops. Chad then runs and gets chased by cops in his car he tries to run over the cops. What a nice gentleman and Great personality

e05227c8-b5d9-4f0a-9be2-dc62f9b3e1f4-medium16x9_CorryBrooks.jpg

Was her personality detector malfunctioning? Also why did she invite him over? Was it for a socially distanced board game night with a personality interview?

@Transcended Trucel
Hell yeah break his fucking cheek bones and zygomatic bone so they're off set for the rest of his life!
Sorry i got too happy seeing chad's face beat up.

No woman has EVER invited me to their house.
Sad

Attachments

• Sad.gif
    Sad.gif
    623.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6