Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid interviewer had bigger arms than me

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Look I know i'm a manlet and have a frame of a middle schooler. But it never ceases to amaze me. How some women will have bigger arms and legs than some men. How do they do that? This bitch didn't seem fat, had a very cute fuckable face. But arm mogged me. Also both of her arms were covered with tats :feelspuke: . I even had to double check that she wasn't deep faked. She looked like a slightly buffed thugmaxxed foid with arms like that, a cocky virago cunt from some woke feminist videogame slop. And she didn't look athletic at all, just had some pleasant looking foid lard that I love in women. Maybe she was just tall and big? It was difficult to tell. God would I fuck her hard despite those tats. Overpower her feminine chubby body lard with my dry wiry manlet muscles and make her my slave. :feelsohh:

Last edited:
Alot of foids have big boned, neanderthal, borreby viking bodies naturally.

Alot of foids have big boned, neanderthal, borreby viking bodies naturally.
it's so brutal. I would just look like a kid next to her. Still can't stop dreaming about having her in my possession.

it's so brutal. I would just look like a kid next to her. Still can't stop dreaming about having her in my possession.
So you're into fbb foids and stuff? Gentle mommy FBB fitness foid GF?

So you're into fbb foids and stuff? Gentle mommy FBB fitness foid GF?
fuck no. But also yes, I want a wide boned, naturally big gentle mommy like her. Has nothing to do with extra buff or extra fat.

fuck no. But also yes, I want a wide boned, naturally big gentle mommy like her. Has nothing to do with extra buff or extra fat.
Yea me too, but it would feel a little emasculating. It would feel even worse if the GF was anorexic tho.