Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid insulted me at work

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I had problem with software so I reported it to team leader. When I went back, a female colleague (18 years old) asked me what was the solution. After I told her and turned, she immediately said to another female colleague that I sound like a little boy and don't look close to 26. They giggled. I've heard that and felt distracted and insecure on my desk. Had to hit the Gym hard after work and still I'm pissed and sad. This is just pathetic. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
dont worry about that. she said that cuz shes fucked by 30 year old guys

Is it because of your height? Or is it due to your voice(I'm assuming voice because she said you "sounded" like a little boy)?

fckin slut,next time u see her give her death stare ded srs

Is it because of your height? Or is it due to your voice(I'm assuming voice because she said you "sounded" like a little boy)?
I think it's because of my voice and maybe I look funny to her since I'm a 5'67 manlet as well.

Give her flOwERs

I think it's because of my voice and maybe I look funny to her since I'm a 5'67 manlet as well.
Over for us,they will always see as children

I got called "creepy" by a Becky receptionist. Just a code word for ugly.

Fucking foids man

Women use to say I was scary because I would walk behind them and I’m a quiet walker so it’d surprise them and they’d always gasp or act freaked out. You start to embrace this and get joy out of terrorizing foid tbh

Fucking whore try to get her fired

When I went back, a female colleague (18 years old) asked me what was the solution. After I told her and turned, she immediately said to another female colleague that I sound like a little boy and don't look close to 26. They giggled. I've heard that and felt distracted and insecure on my desk. Had to hit the Gym hard after work and still I'm pissed and sad. This is just pathetic. :feelsbadman:

Getting mogged by younger females is the worst and there is nothing yo ucan do about to prevent such situation.

Girls know zero consequence for their actions because of having a vagina, so they openly show they're hatred for male with bad genes.

Exact same shit happened to me

Get her fired. Somehow.

Report her to HR.

Alternatively, go ER.

She is flirting with you ask her out