Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid infiltrated!

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★

drowningindenial​

This user mentioned above is a foid, I reviewed some of his comments, and some of them were shameful against incels, plus the fact that this idiot responded to me with foid-sarcasm.​

@drowningindenial thoughts?

If all of you stupid whores have a problem with incels then leave us the fuck alone. I'm tired of pretending that all of you secretly don't agree with us. :feelssus::lasereyes:

They're like a fucking cancer infecting everything that they touch. SMH

which one lol

how about this: "what a lack of pussy does."

This smacks of a foid larp agreeing that incel situations are jokes for foid, not specifically because of the lack of women, but to mock some truecels' essential genetic condition in being deprived, you're a bastard who doesn't even understand how you sound in certain circumstances, bitch.

It's so easy to smell a larping like you, slut.

how about this: "what a lack of pussy does."

This smacks of a foid larp agreeing that incel situations are jokes for foid, not specifically because of the lack of women, but to mock some truecels' essential genetic condition in being deprived, you're a bastard who doesn't even understand how you sound in certain circumstances, bitch.

It's so easy to smell a larping like you, slut.
"what no pussy does to a mf" is pretty commonly said here.

Only gets banned if it is too obvious so unlikely to get away