Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid in the house across from mine was getting changed

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I looked out the window and I saw her in a bra. Quickly I ran into my living room and closed the curtains so she wouldn't see me and peeked at her through them. Sadly That's when she put on the rest of her clothes. She was just after showering because I saw her dry her hair. Fuck, i'm so pissed at myself that I didn't see her sooner. What if she came out of the bathroom without wearing a bra?

It's possible because I knew of one other foid who did that. One day when I was walking home about 4 years ago I looked into a window of some random house and there was this foid who was in her bra and underwear. I came back almost everyday after that and I saw her fully naked. A few times she even saw me looking because I got lazy and would literally sit like 25 metres from her house looking up at her with a friend. Tbh anyone walking past would see her. Her room was upstairs and she always had the lights on. She ended up moving out eventually.

I hope that this new foid that I found is just like her.

put a camera in front of your window

put a camera in front of your window
Too risky I think. I live with my parents and it's dark outside. I don't have a camera good enough to capture it in fap-worthy quality.

She saw you looking:worryfeels:. What was her reaction?!
She didn't really have one. The whole thing was so bizarre that i'm surprised it actually happened. It was definitely a fetish.

That's always a nice thing

I looked out the window and I saw her in a bra. Quickly I ran into my living room and closed the curtains so she wouldn't see me and peeked at her through them. Sadly That's when she put on the rest of her clothes. She was just after showering because I saw her dry her hair. Fuck, i'm so pissed at myself that I didn't see her sooner. What if she came out of the bathroom without wearing a bra?

It's possible because I knew of one other foid who did that. One day when I was walking home about 4 years ago I looked into a window of some random house and there was this foid who was in her bra and underwear. I came back almost everyday after that and I saw her fully naked. A few times she even saw me looking because I got lazy and would literally sit like 25 metres from her house looking up at her with a friend. Tbh anyone walking past would see her. Her room was upstairs and she always had the lights on. She ended up moving out eventually.

I hope that this new foid that I found is just like her.
:feelsahh:based and peeping tom pilled

I dont get the appeal of lusting and drooling over a naked female youll never get to fuck. Now if you went over there while she was changing and introduced yourself like the gentleman that you are, thats a different story :feelshmm: