Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid in the house across from mine was getting changed

Moeggels

Moeggels

Just a man and his will to ascend
★★★★
28d 18h 23m
I looked out the window and I saw her in a bra. Quickly I ran into my living room and closed the curtains so she wouldn't see me and peeked at her through them. Sadly That's when she put on the rest of her clothes. She was just after showering because I saw her dry her hair. Fuck, i'm so pissed at myself that I didn't see her sooner. What if she came out of the bathroom without wearing a bra?

It's possible because I knew of one other foid who did that. One day when I was walking home about 4 years ago I looked into a window of some random house and there was this foid who was in her bra and underwear. I came back almost everyday after that and I saw her fully naked. A few times she even saw me looking because I got lazy and would literally sit like 25 metres from her house looking up at her with a friend. Tbh anyone walking past would see her. Her room was upstairs and she always had the lights on. She ended up moving out eventually.

I hope that this new foid that I found is just like her.

ukko

ukko

GTM (good taste in mouth)
★★
16h 28m
put a camera in front of your window

Moeggels

Moeggels

★★★★
28d 18h 23m
ukko said:
put a camera in front of your window
Too risky I think. I live with my parents and it's dark outside. I don't have a camera good enough to capture it in fap-worthy quality.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
D

Dangerdude

Greycel
1d 21h 8m
Moeggels said:
I came back almost everyday after that and I saw her fully naked. A few times she even saw me looking
She saw you looking:worryfeels:. What was her reaction?!

Moeggels

Moeggels

★★★★
28d 18h 23m
Dangerdude said:
She saw you looking:worryfeels:. What was her reaction?!
She didn't really have one. The whole thing was so bizarre that i'm surprised it actually happened. It was definitely a fetish.

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Recruit
★★★★★
96d 7h 31m
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 13h 21m
That's always a nice thing

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★★
23d 15h 26m
kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
Moeggels said:
I looked out the window and I saw her in a bra. Quickly I ran into my living room and closed the curtains so she wouldn't see me and peeked at her through them. Sadly That's when she put on the rest of her clothes. She was just after showering because I saw her dry her hair. Fuck, i'm so pissed at myself that I didn't see her sooner. What if she came out of the bathroom without wearing a bra?

It's possible because I knew of one other foid who did that. One day when I was walking home about 4 years ago I looked into a window of some random house and there was this foid who was in her bra and underwear. I came back almost everyday after that and I saw her fully naked. A few times she even saw me looking because I got lazy and would literally sit like 25 metres from her house looking up at her with a friend. Tbh anyone walking past would see her. Her room was upstairs and she always had the lights on. She ended up moving out eventually.

I hope that this new foid that I found is just like her.
:feelsahh:based and peeping tom pilled

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
4d 15h 33m
I dont get the appeal of lusting and drooling over a naked female youll never get to fuck. Now if you went over there while she was changing and introduced yourself like the gentleman that you are, thats a different story :feelshmm: