Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid in Physics has -15 IQ

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
In grade 12 physics. Teacher comments on how air is a fluid as it takes the shape of container. Retarded foid: how do you know it fills the whole container? Me: because I dont suffocate from breathing in the wrong spot

I think there is a vacuum in her head.
Just like in mine :feelstastyman:.

yes femoids are stupid thats true

careful buddy boyo, she'll probably be your boss someday since soyciety rewards foids for doing fuck all
:feelsree:

careful buddy boyo, she'll probably be your boss someday since soyciety rewards foids for doing fuck all
:feelsree:
Nah. Plan to be a contract welder. Feel bad for other boyos that will though

The fact that "people" like this can even reach grade 12 spells doom for soyciety as a whole.

Loled at that tbh, wait are you a teacher?

A lot of people here complain about how low IQ they are, but low IQ or not there is at least one thing you can mog most women for. Should probably take some solace in that, but it's also depressing that your happiness hinges on the whims of an intellectually inferior creature.

I don’t even understand what you just said, me and that female are on the same level IQ-wise jfl.

I rember a girl in the last year of high school who believed that asian girls had an horizontal pussy :feelskek:

I don’t even understand what you just said, me and that female are on the same level IQ-wise jfl.
My main point was she shouldn't be in grade 12 physics if she doesn't know this stuff. It's the same girl that didn't know Pythagorean theorem that I mentioned in a previous thread of mine. It's not a mandatory class. She even once asked a question that had an answer already written on the board in front of her

I rember a girl in the last year of high school who believed that asian girls had an horizontal pussy :feelskek:
A large minority of foids can't point to the vagina on a diagram of the female reproductive system.

Yes, there are a lot of dumb cunts in high school, but that question wasn't necessarily so stupid.

Your teacher could have told everyone something they probably dont realize, like for example the gases in the room that make up the atmosphere are exerting a pressure on everything inside it. This pressure can raise a column of mercury some distance against the force of gravity, and this is the barometric pressure.
A large minority of foids can't point to the vagina on a diagram of the female reproductive system.
Ignorance of biology makes killing babies acceptable too. 'She didn't know she was pregnant for weeks already! Its just a clump of cells!'

The fetal nervous system begins devoloping around 3 weeks after conception, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Yes, there are a lot of dumb cunts in high school, but that question wasn't necessarily so stupid.

Your teacher could have told everyone something they probably dont realize, like for example the gases in the room that make up the atmosphere are exerting a pressure on everything inside it. This pressure can raise a column of mercury some distance against the force of gravity, and this is the barometric pressure.

Ignorance of biology makes killing babies acceptable too. 'She didn't know she was pregnant for weeks already! Its just a clump of cells!'

The fetal nervous system begins devoloping around 3 weeks after conception, if I remember correctly.
Were you spying on me? :worryfeels: that was the lesson

Low key bragging

She will probably drop out and get impregnated by Chad.

And yet those females are all able to drive a car...

Lol most women in STEM are absolutely retarded. I take Real Analysis (college math course, after linalg and diffeq) at a top 20 college near me and this one tranny foid in my class doesn't know jack shit. I got paired with her for a project and she didn't even know how to find the nth derivative (this is a fairly advanced mathematics course as well, not just something you take your freshman year of college)

Lol most women in STEM are absolutely retarded. I take Real Analysis (college math course, after linalg and diffeq) at a top 20 college near me and this one tranny foid in my class doesn't know jack shit. I got paired with her for a project and she didn't even know how to find the nth derivative (this is a fairly advanced mathematics course as well, not just something you take your freshman year of college)
We share similar frustrations on different levels. They are eveywhere

We share similar frustrations on different levels. They are eveywhere
They always act like they are right too. Me and my friends always mock this one foid who tries to correct me in class all the time (even though I'm almost always right)

I get mogged by stemcels so hard :feelsrope:

Foids are naturally incapable of having 3 digit IQs

If you go on to do physics at college/university, this problem vanishes. Out of a class of 110, about 4 or 5 were female in my year. Female under-representation in STEM is a myth, they just choose to go into life sciences, where they often make up the majority.

In grade 12 physics. Teacher comments on how air is a fluid as it takes the shape of container. Retarded foid: how do you know it fills the whole container? Me: because I dont suffocate from breathing in the wrong spot
Air is a gas, man.

They always act like they are right too. Me and my friends always mock this one foid who tries to correct me in class all the time (even though I'm almost always right)
Geeze. Something's gotta be done with their entitlement
Air is a gas, man.
It can be argued both ways. I wont side with either and just believe both

Not only in physics foids are retards in any way. The iq tests seems fake af imo i don't see how the whores can have the same average iq as men

Not only in physics foids are retards in any way. The iq tests seems fake af imo i don't see how the whores can have the same average iq as men
IQ tests have random questions that have nothing to do with intelligence. A retard could get the same as a smart guy who didn't understand the questions because they were retarded
It's not gonna get better at college boyo
That's why I said early hell. Never said it was gonna be it

IQ tests have random questions that have nothing to do with intelligence. A retard could get the same as a smart guy who didn't understand the questions because they were retarded
IQ tests look at things like pattern recognition, spacial awareness, verbal acuity... things that are very much related to raw intelligence irrespective of prior knowledge or experience. They're not perfect, but they're an excellent tool. A genius could score 142 on one test and 148 on the other, but it's immediately obvious in both cases the guy is a genius, unlike the retard who will never even score in the triple digits because his brain is inferior.

How did she manage to reach grade 12?

You guys are just confusing fluid with liquid. Liquid-Gas-Solid-Plasma-etc. are phases of matter. But when we say "fluid" we're talking about anything that flows and deforms continuously. So all liquids and gases are "fluids".
I donated plasma b4