Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid in my class admitted to sucking 12 dicks

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
She was talking with one of her friends, and I overheard her talking. She told her friend she had sucked 12 dicks, and she admitted she blew a guy this weekend that she hadnt seen in a while just because. I fucking hate women so much, just getting on their knees to suck chad cock, no having a relationship with them or anything, just being a whore. She also said that she sucked her first cock only a year ago. I’m in high school, so this shit disgusts me to no end.

Last edited:
I would have killed them all if life was minecraft

what grade were the foids in

Hope she gets aids and dies

they start earlier and earlier now. Jesus Christ. Imagine simps marrying these whores when they're older.

While j was skipping school and failing class after class due to severe depression and social rejection/isolation my female peers were sucking off all the good looking dudes they weren't even dating. Insane to think about.

We will never experience that :feelscry:

Filthy whore. Every time a young foid has tonsilitis or any other problem like that in her mouth or throat, remember it's very likely because of shit like that.

I feel sorry for such women. They have become so corrupt.

Give it 10 years, relationships won’t exist, women will just become free prostitutes

Soyboys will say she's empowering herself

#thanksjews

For all the media brainwashing of the young

Read above, im also in 10th. Inb4 gate keeping cucks telling me to get off
It's less about gatekeeping and more about you not spoiling your potential until you're 100% positive that it's over. I mean you're putting your height in your signature when you just started puberty lmao.
This isn't your fault, this is what society has done to boys these days but damn

Another sad thing is when I first read "12 dicks" I thought it didn't sound that high for a modern girl.

She deserves death. :feelsmage:

It's less about gatekeeping and more about you not spoiling your potential until you're 100% positive that it's over. I mean you're putting your height in your signature when you just started puberty lmao.
This isn't your fault, this is what society has done to boys these days but damn

Another sad thing is when I first read "12 dicks" I thought it didn't sound that high for a modern girl.
Its the truth. Also i know im staying here, i have no potential. I get laughed at regularly by foods just for walking in the halls, i cant grow out of social autism or seem less creepy

JFL so she was 14 when she sucked her first dick, but i thought they were all innocent children at that age :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

innocent children lmao. The mini whores start sucking dick by the time they graduate middle school

welive in a world where a whore is raising a future whore

She was talking with one of her friends, and I overheard her talking. She told her friend she had sucked 12 dicks, and she admitted she blew a guy this weekend that she hadnt seen in a while just because. I fucking hate women so much, just getting on their knees to suck chad cock, no having a relationship with them or anything, just being a whore. She also said that she sucked her first cock only a year ago. I’m in high school, so this shit disgusts me to no end.
This is awful ngl
15 yr doing this stuff :feelswhat:
Read above, im also in 10th. Inb4 gate keeping cucks telling me to get off
Damn.

once a girl hits 25 she's probably taken more than 30 cocks already.

Heh, with the amount women lie its probably three times that number OP.

Ask her to suck your dick.

what grade were the foids in

giphy.gif

Yea dude she is gonna end up being a cat lady in 20 years. No one will be dumb enough to commit to her.

Yea dude she is gonna end up being a cat lady in 20 years. No one will be dumb enough to commit to her.
Cope.

She will ride the cock carousel throughout college etc until she finds a beta bux to marry

They start at an early age

Strive to be lucky number 13 bro.:chad::forcedsmile:

Cope.

She will ride the cock carousel throughout college etc until she finds a beta bux to marry

Beta bux will only last so long until he goes broke from her spending habits. She is doomed to fail.

What country is this??

I wish I could just snap my fingers and give you a loving gf Llama, I really do.