Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid in HIGH SCHOOL already having cuck relationship

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I was asking this foid if she was single as im trying to approach more, and she said she wasnt single. She said she was dating two men (i use men loosely, ill call them cucks from now on). I asked her what she ment by dating two cucks, and she proves my fears by saying she dates one cuck and another cuck, saying she is polygamous. I started asking her if her boyfriends like nintendo, like Soylent and reddit, and if they did the soy face :soy:. She said one of them uses reddit, one does the soy face, and both like nintendo. I walk away laughing. Its over for sub8 males, its over as early as high school (even before). Your only dating options are cuck, tranny, be gay, or killing yourself. Its so fucking over :feelsrope:

A Popular netflix teen show had a cuckold relationship

The show is Elite

ShortScornfulGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Dumb question, none of them are ever single. Unless you're chad your choices are inceldom or sharing as part of her cuck harem.

ThERe’s always anothER way.

How the fuck do you ask someone if they use soy face without them knowing what it is.
You're either autistic or making this up

How the fuck do you ask someone if they use soy face without them knowing what it is.
I asked if they open their mouth wide when excited. Dont call me a liar.

You never know, he might of been autistic enough to open is mouth wide open and asked if she's seen that before :feelskek:

I was asking this foid if she was single as im trying to approach more, and she said she wasnt single. She said she was dating two men (i use men loosely, ill call them cucks from now on). I asked her what she ment by dating two cucks, and she proves my fears by saying she dates one cuck and another cuck, saying she is polygamous. I started asking her if her boyfriends like nintendo, like Soylent and reddit, and if they did the soy face :soy:. She said one of them uses reddit, one does the soy face, and both like nintendo. I walk away laughing. Its over for sub8 males, its over as early as high school (even before). Your only dating options are cuck, tranny, be gay, or killing yourself. Its so fucking over :feelsrope:
:lul: :lul: :chad: lowinhib god

You never know, he might of been autistic enough to open is mouth wide open and asked if she's seen that before :feelskek:
Youre so much better then me bro!!! Fuck you, I asked if they open their mouths like a O when excited

You manage to approach a girl? :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Youre so much better then me bro!!! Fuck you, I asked if they open their mouths like a O when excited
Stop lying bro we both know you stood there with a gaping mouth wide open in the middle of the hallway during passing periods :feelskek:

Stop lying bro we both know you stood there with a gaping mouth wide open in the middle of the hallway during passing periods :feelskek:
Yeah i didnt though. Take your making fun of people shit elsewhere

Both could be chads and neither of them are actually her boyfriend.

This is the "solution" they've come up with for inceldom.

fucking god.. imagine having 2gfs and them both being fine with it

I was asking this foid if she was single as im trying to approach more, and she said she wasnt single.
Imagine even approaching a foid :chad:
5'7'' is the average height in high schools (freshmen through sophomore) you can probably NTmaxx
OP its a joke its already over for you pls no bully