Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid ignored me today

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I was out in public and i asked this foid for the time since i left my phone at my house, she looked at me in disgust and didnt even talk to me. She heard me, since i repeated myself but she chose to ignore me. Guess she detected my bad personality or some shit
8D9F5149 ADE1 42F4 B4D9 0A758895C49A

its over you should learn to tell time by looking the sun

It should be legal to beat women again :feelsLSD:

12pm is midday.

I was out in public and i asked this foid for the time since i left my phone at my house, she looked at me in disgust and didnt even talk to me. She heard me, since i repeated myself but she chose to ignore me. Guess she detected my bad personality or some shit
View attachment 305510
Your first mistake was talking to a women, especially if she was a stranger.

As an ugly man, you will have more success with any questions if you ask other men. Most will give you an answer without judging your appearence.

Your first mistake was talking to a women, especially if she was a stranger.

As an ugly man, you will have more success with any questions if you ask other men. Most will give you an answer without judging your appearence.

It should be legal to beat women again :feelsLSD:
When something like this happens it really should be excused. She really does deserve to get punched in the face (in Minecraft)

OMG! Like so entitled!!

You want to control a woman's body and actions filthy inkwell by DEMANDING that she give you the time!!!

Such toxic masculinity.

Next time don't be ugly

What a cunt. she probably thought you were flirting with her

happens to me daily by all foids

View attachment 305510
Inb4 there was a big ass clock somewhere and she knew it but you didn't.

thought driven men exist to give the daily high to every hormone driven foid out there and such validations decide the success/failure in his life.

thought driven men exist to give the daily high to every hormone driven foid out there and such validations decide the success/failure in his life.
Your username is a massive cope, but seeing as you're a 2017cel, you know this too.

by rejecting a low value male's advances, the female derives it's validation. Another illustration of this is how a bunch of low value crowd getting validations to their loathsome existence by pointing out the (allegedly) pathetic conditions of the romantically challenged. IT, are you reading this?

Your username is a massive cope, but seeing as you're a 2017cel, you know this too.

Fully aware and embraced to the wizard life that I am.

don't want to put the pain of watching me die/dead on the conservative parents. So holding on till they are both gone.
No, I meant what made you come back here, to this forum? Anyway, that's nice of you to do. That is the least they deserve.

No, I meant what made you come back here, to this forum? Anyway, that's nice of you to do. That is the least they deserve.

wiz chan I find myself at home but then sometimes it gets too irksome so I lurk here at times to watch how youngcels are doing. Also the inherent fear that the few copes I have can be taken away(like how r/incels or braincels were gone: you wake up one day and it's vanished), i tend to become very suicidal.

wiz chan I find myself at home but then sometimes it gets too irksome so I lurk here at times to watch how youngcels are doing. Also the inherent fear that the few copes I have can be taken away(like how r/incels or braincels were gone: you wake up one day and it's vanished), i tend to become very suicidal.
You have to stop attaching yourself to places, bro. Even if this forum ends up deleted somehow, which I believe it won't until the administrator is sick of it, then I wouldn't really care, despite being here even before you and racking up 25k posts here, and not even counting the 11k posts over on looksmax.org which is another forum created by the same administrator.