Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid I met online is meeting with a "friend" for a whole day, foids cant even go on for a weak without monkey branching

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I have been talking to a foid online and we were meant to meet tomorrow but IDK at this point. After work today she supposedly went with her "female friend" for a coffee. But after 2 hours I asked her if shes home already and she responded "no we are actually driving to get a coffee because we were in ouir favourite cafe and its closed, I will text you in the evening teehee". Yeah... A coffee with a female friend after she is tired after work after a night she couldnt sleep. And somehow it took you almost 2 hours to realize that place is closed and it makes no sense for it to be closed on a saturday. They cant even lie well anymore, they dont need to. Probably another simp would act like nothing happenned so they dont even need to put on a good act.

And in before "fakecel" foids after ghost me after one date.

I have been talking to a foid online and we were meant to meet tomorrow but IDK at this point. After work today she supposedly went with her "female friend" for a coffee. But after 2 hours I asked her if shes home already and she responded "no we are actually driving to get a coffee because we were in ouir favourite cafe and its closed, I will text you in the evening teehee". Yeah... A coffee with a female friend after she is tired after work after a night she couldnt sleep. And somehow it took you almost 2 hours to realize that place is closed and it makes no sense for it to be closed on a saturday. They cant even lie well anymore, they dont need to. Probably another simp would act like nothing happenned so they dont even need to put on a good act.

And in before "fakecel" foids after ghost me after one date.
Polish foid?

Polish foids are hot af. Some got nice cocksucker lips
If you see a good looking Polish foid, believe me, she isn't a true Polish toilette. Trust me, she either has Germanic, Spanish, Italian or other Slavic genes (mostly Ukrainian). Polish foids are ugly, have ugly wide and tall foreheads, wide noses that look like potatoes, thin lips, almost no jawbone and/or chin, bland, dead looking eye color (washed out blue) and ugly dirty blonde hair. ALso their breath stinks.

Well, that's obvious.

Women monkey branch on to a better guy ALL. THE. TIME.

I hate when women have lots of male friends.