Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid I liked talking to anothER guy

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★

It’s this foid from this thread.
FUCK. FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK. FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just because he has a chad face. Im bigger taller and stronger than him. I can fucking end his life.

I wanna fucking paralyse the bastard that’ she’s speaking to. Fucking hospitalise him. Fuck she has such a nice voice too I really wanted her. Fucking bullshit world. Fucking bastards. Fucking shit niggers fucking bs I don’t want to let them get away.

I can’t keep going gym in the daytime anymore. I have to go at night otherwise I have a strong urge to ER

(ALL IN FORTNITE YOU FED FUCK)

posted this by accident fuck

Sorry to hear, but women will be women

Snap her in half like a toothpick

Why did you get your hopes up in the first place, brother? Big mistake

@gymcellragefuel don't worry at least the retards at IT have noticed you.

this thread isn't nearly as bad as the silent rage of the ITcel as misogynist darktriad chads rail his foid friend oneitis

honestly, IT are just funneling people here down the nice-guy-to-incel pipeline

honestly, IT are just funneling people here down the nice-guy-to-incel pipeline
exactly. and for some reason the retarded guys that post there somehow think being nice is gonna get them any pussy just because the itTROON females are agreeing with them :feelskek:

exactly. and for some reason the retarded guys that post there somehow think being nice is gonna get them any pussy just because the itTROON females are agreeing with them :feelskek:
jfl ikr

they always claim that 'foids aren't a vending machine where you put in niceness and get sex,' but I think that they actually view foids as exactly that

their whole ideology is that incels would automatically have sex if they followed feminist ideas. but nah, it's actually up to foids. and foids are hypergamous

IMG 5181

He wasn’t even black. Shows you the faggotry and nigger worship on IT. What a toilet used sex hole bitch

Sorry to hear this brothERcel

My advice, never crush on a gym foid again, they are massive hypergamous sluts

One I know is a mud shark, hate her so much

Just because he has a chad face. Im bigger taller and stronger than him. I can fucking end his life.

I wanna fucking paralyse the bastard that’ she’s speaking to. Fucking hospitalise him. Fuck she has such a nice voice too I really wanted her. Fucking bullshit world. Fucking bastards. Fucking shit niggers fucking bs I don’t want to let them get away.

I can’t keep going gym in the daytime anymore. I have to go at night otherwise I have a strong urge to ER

This shit sucks man. I've had to watch the girl I like smile at and pay attention to these other fuckers and not me. She rejected me after leading me on. And now I'll have to be in the same room as her again (most likely). I'm taller than all of those fuckers. Was more athletic that most of them too. But I'm fucking ugly.

caged