Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid:''I like nerdy guys hehe''

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
but the reality is. yes, they are into nerdy guys.

but not:

but this kind of nerdy:

Chad wouldn't be dysgenic enough to need to wear glasses most of the time. They're just larping.

I get why the kid lost his mind I mean his luck was so bad that for his yearbook photo he had acne that made him look like he had a herpe and kids probably tormented him for it. On top of it that's the photo THE WORLD SEES. Of course he was gonna rope one day. Normies think that's not an excuse but if all you've know all of your young life is trauma and isolation then obviously that fucks up your mind. Not only was his luck so bad that he missed but also accidentally killed a fireman.

NTs meme about trauma but when it comes down to it at least they got to love somebody. That Crooks kid was clearly another victim of the system.

I get why the kid lost his mind I mean his luck was so bad that for his yearbook photo he had acne that made him look like he had a herpe and kids probably tormented him for it. On top of it that's the photo THE WORLD SEES. Of course he was gonna rope one day. Normies think that's not an excuse but if all you've know all of your young life is trauma and isolation then obviously that fucks up your mind. Not only was his luck so bad that he missed but also accidentally killed a fireman.

NTs meme about trauma but when it comes down to it at least they got to love somebody. That Crooks kid was clearly another victim of the system.
Not only do the normies not understand, they think people like him deserve the abuse, they don't see it as wrong. People like him, and us grow up internalizing having no boundaries, is it any wonder we have problems?