Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid humour in 2020

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

jfl killing someone for a fucking joke. "but muh empathetic and compassionate gender!!!! :soy:"

Women are degenerates

This is not in 2020. They have always been like this.

If women have the right to kill people I should be entitled to the same thing :feelsthink:

Foids will do anything for a bit of attention, even killing their children

can women make jokes that are not about "my pussy"? christ, why do women even try to be funny at this point

If women have the right to kill people I should be entitled to the same thing :feelsthink:

They dont see them as human though. Just a clump of cells.
I might start seeing foids as clump of cells. :feelskek:

Just a joke, dont ban me fam.

Limit women's rights... NOW!!

They dont see them as human though. Just a clump of cells.
I might start seeing foids as clump of cells. :feelskek:

Just a joke, dont ban me fam.
well people are indeed a clump of cells just a big one :feelsthink: :feelshaha:

What's the total death toll from abortion anyway?

>caring about abortion

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

its a win/win situation jfl. Either its going to turn into a normie (we dont need more of those), a Chad/Stacy (we dont need more of those) or an incel (destroy the fetus before its cursed into a life of misery).

Female humour consists of: sex, boys, wine and abortion.

>caring about abortion

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

its a win/win situation jfl. Either its going to turn into a normie (we dont need more of those), a Chad/Stacy (we dont need more of those) or an incel (destroy the fetus before its cursed into a life of misery).
I don't care about abortions
Women have rights to make a choice.That is crazy
:feelsthink:

Fixed it for you
Based
full

I don't care about abortions
Women have rights to make a choice.That is crazy
:feelsthink:
there should be the reverse tbh, forced abortions. If a foid has bad genes she shouldn't be allowed to have a baby/get pregnant.

there should be the reverse tbh, forced abortions. If a foid has bad genes she shouldn't be allowed to have a baby/get pregnant.
chemical castration and full isolation from society should be the norm for sub5 foids

I like the part where he said that "everyone has a freedom of speech and they should be allowed to express it".
So basically everything we ever said bad or good is justified

And also women are fucking disgusting

Foid humour is an oxymoron

Also why is foid "humor" always the same? Men joke about a wide variety of topics (history, politics, raunchy humor, social-commentary,etc.) while foids literally all joke about the same shit. Its ether "hahahaha VAGINA", "hahahah ABORTION" or "hahahahah I HAVE SEXXX"
can women make jokes that are not about "my pussy"? christ, why do women even try to be funny at this point

its a women’s choice (to kill her child)