Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Foid hotness index

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

how accurate u think this be? imo it seems on point mostly. maybe Korea would be above Nordics in my personal opinion but otherwise seems correct

Well white (nordic girl) are the best yeah but for asian idkn i always thought that asian have a white fetish but white men have an asian fetish too so for me noodlewhore are overrated latina and middle east women are way better.

White, bright arabic, noodle, latina, dark arabic, currywhore, she boon

Aboriginals and Central African Incels on suicide watch.

scandanavian foids aren't as good looking as slavs on average,
but scandanavias best mogs slavs best

"Canadian" foids are probably bulldykes and SJWs descended from ugly low-class Britbongers. American foids mog them hard.

Also, jfl at Brazil being low on that scale. It's over for ethnic foids tho. Apparently noodles are on par with whites.

Well white (nordic girl) are the best yeah but for asian idkn i always thought that asian have a white fetish but white men have an asian fetish too so for me noodlewhore are overrated latina and middle east women are way better.
scandanavian foids aren't as good looking as slavs on average,
but scandanavias best mogs slavs best
Med mogs nords imo.

I always thought what Romanian or Hungarian females are very beautiful.

Australian foids (non abos) are absolute perfection?

Australian foids (non abos) are absolute perfection?
White Australians and immigrants only live on the coast. That's why the inner part of Australia is dark red because that's where all the abos are.

White Australians and immigrants only live on the coast. That's why the inner part of Australia is dark red because that's where all the abos are.
Thats what I mean. I understand saying abos are gross, but that chart is saying white australian foids are the absolute best in the whole world.

Thats what I mean. I understand saying abos are gross, but that chart is saying white australian foids are the absolute best in the whole world.
White Australian foids do somewhat come across to me as masculine especially from their accents. But I have seen a few blonde ones that are really hot Stacies.

White Australian foids do somewhat come across to me as masculine especially from their accents. But I have seen a few blonde ones that are really hot Stacies.
I feel like Nordic and Slavic foids are much hotter on average.

I just realized this was actually a climate map. Med foids, when they're young anyways, are the hottest so in that point I think the map messes up