Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid holds the door open for me

FrankieLoner

FrankieLoner

Recruit
★★
She held the door open for me and I just walk past her and don't say thank you. When I saw her later in the hallway she kept giving me dirty looks I feel very proud abut myself making a worthless whore hold the door for me instead of her. Fuck that bitch and double standards :feelshehe::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably thought you were gonna shoot up the place and did something kind.

That reminds me when once in a restaurant I enter the washing of foids (sometimes I play dumb as if I was wrong and did not know that it is the women's) and I went back to piss and wash my hands, and that a girl of quite beauty enters and puts me a look of '' what the fuck do you do here, Manlet' I continue to do my thing, she has just pissed and when she leaves she looks at me again with that face as if indignant, and I ignore her, fuck her. Surely if he were a tall and handsome blond chad for her,
Surely he wouldn't have minded, he would have even talked to me. Fuck foids.

She held the door open for me and I just walk past her and don't say thank you. When I saw her later in the hallway she kept giving me dirty looks I feel very proud abut myself making a worthless whore hold the door for me instead of her. Fuck that bitch and double standards :feelshehe::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek:
W

That reminds me when once in a restaurant I enter the washing of foids (sometimes I play dumb as if I was wrong and did not know that it is the women's) and I went back to piss and wash my hands, and that a girl of quite beauty enters and puts me a look of '' what the fuck do you do here, Manlet' I continue to do my thing, she has just pissed and when she leaves she looks at me again with that face as if indignant, and I ignore her, fuck her. Surely if he were a tall and handsome blond chad for her,
Surely he wouldn't have minded, he would have even talked to me. Fuck foids.
Yeah fuck them stupid cunts

Man Body GIF

You get a rare moment to have positive female interaction and you throw it away?

You get a rare moment to have positive female interaction and you throw it away?
She gave me an annoyed look when she was holding the door open for me so I don’t think I had a chance anyways