Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid hits on Chad and has a one night stand, discovers he’s 16, begs him to keep silent, ruins her reputation

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

One of them was exceptionally handsome, like high-fashion kind of handsome, and from day one he never concealed his attraction towards me. Let's call him Marco.

What a great personality!

Then I ask how old he is going to get. And then he drops the bomb: he is going to be 18. Tomorrow.
I panicked and quickly got out of the bed. He did not look 17 at all, I thought he was younger but I never thought he was eleven years younger than me. I was mad. He looked surprised and said that "he is almost a man" and that "he had many girlfriends including a 30 y/o when he was 16". I screamed that I did not care about his other girlfriends and that I am going to be in big trouble. I did not know the laws of that country so I had all my life flash before my eyes. I begged him to keep his mouth shut and he swore he would never tell anyone.
A JB slayer. Begging him to keep his mouth shut? Isn’t that threatening and manipulation of a statutory rape victim?

I thought it was over but in few hours I received a phone call from Marco's mother. She was screaming at me and though I speak Italian, I was struggling to understand everything she said. Apparently not only I had sex with a 17 y/o but I also raped him as he was drunk and therefore could not possibly consent to sex with "a fat old woman" that I was in his mother's opinion. She screamed some more and promised to get the police involved. I was devastated. In my view my career was over as well as my reputation. I wished I were dead. His mother also discovered his messages to me and threatened to expose me a sexual predator, and called me a paedophile.
Man having sex with 16 year old prime JB: PEDOPHILIA

Woman having sex with 16 year old Chad: The woman is always the victim! He manipulated her!

My colleagues stood up for me and promised to testify if need be that Marco has been chasing after me since day one, and that he has made everything he could to stay at my place that fateful night. Just when i thought my life was over it turned out that Marco's mother tried to blackmail the theatre director into firing me or raising her son's salary.

White knights everywhere. Marco’s mother is based.

You could see this as either suicidefuel or lifefuel depending on whether you’re focusing on the commenters’ cucked comments defending her just because she’s female, or the comical reaction of her coworkers.

Last edited:
Just fucking imagine if the roles were reversed. JFL at this godforsaken world.

Another whore. Of course the cucked comments totally ignore what they would think if the roles were reversed. Disgusting hypocrites.

wtf? what is going on in this world?

Women never take the L.

Reminder if you didn't experience this in high school its over

Everyone having a foids back yet again.

If I were a Chad and below 18 again, I would absolutely sleep with older women to extort money from them. Women do it so why shouldn't men?

Comments are disgusting.

also, she is an "opera singer" so she is guaranteed 200+ pounds