Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid have "got it bad"

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

They think they live on hard mode try going to campus and not talking to anyone for a month.

JFL look at the cuckroaches coming out of the woodwork to validate m'lady

That sub is a psy-op

As usual this dumb whore doesn't know what she's talking about. Talking straight out of her ass. Everything she said applies way more accurately to all cunts than men. Worthless slut.

Just nuke this earth.

Most of the comments are about how men abuse women even though women are more likely to abuse men women also often lie about a man abusing them and when men get abused they usually get a laugh in the face. Women dont really know what a struggle is choosing to stay in an abusive relationship is a choice nobody is holding them hostage livivng a life of solitude because of your looks isnt even comparable. They think women have it so much worse but but dont even pay attention to mens issues they must think we are bullet proof

Screenshot 20200207 055706 Sync Dev

Im sure most of you would love to get touched by another women but foids dont realize alot of men dont get touched

Last edited:
for my mental health, im never going to look at FDS ever again. Their schizophrenia deeply pains me

I'm getting downvoted to Oblivion by men....
Says some foid while her comment sits at +23
While comments written by males are at -100s Reddit mob justice.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Untitled 1

^ Still sample bias you fucking idiot. Turns out people in jail are all criminals! Who would have known.

It all boils down to, "most bad people are men, therefore men are bad people." Low IQ af

Most of anything notable, are men.

Most of the comments are about how men abuse women even though women are more likely to abuse men women also often lie about a man abusing them and when men get abused they usually get a laugh in the face. Women dont really know what a struggle is choosing to stay in an abusive relationship is a choice nobody is holding them hostage livivng a life of solitude because of your looks isnt even comparable. They think women have it so much worse but but dont even pay attention to mens issues they must think we are bullet proof

View attachment 198600
Im sure most of you would love to get touched by another women but foids dont realize alot of men dont get touched

poor lady she is sexually desirable.

tbh I actually did the same thing at a college party. She went up to me and yelled but luckily I didn't get my ass whooped.

When can we revoke foid rights so they realize how good they have it

Don't care, didn't ask plus they're women.

The whole concept of FDS is maddening. Foids literally live life on easy mode and somehow are still failing and need a PRIMA level strategy guide.

Big surprise, females projecting all of their problems on to men. She basically just described every foid, and said she hates people like that. Womens shitty self esteem made a lot more sense once i realized they are basically complaining about themselves and talking about how much they hate themselves all the time.

As usual this dumb whore doesn't know what she's talking about. Talking straight out of her ass. Everything she said applies way more accurately to all cunts than men. Worthless slut.

for my mental health, im never going to look at FDS ever again. Their schizophrenia deeply pains me
In order to consume the full black pill all truths must be witnessed.
The whole concept of FDS is maddening. Foids literally live life on easy mode and somehow are still failing and need a PRIMA level strategy guide.
They use it to narrow down to find the perfect human being in reality nothing can live up to their expectations

Last edited: