Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid has difficulty keeping up incel terms leaking into normie vocabulary

I dont care about your feeling bitch kill yourself and livestream it in front of your child

iam worried about normies invading our spaces we should make a tactical retreat and strengthen our defense lines

A female friend called me a "high-tier 'Becky'." I looked confused, and then she awkwardly said that I was "at least a low-tier 'Stacy'." Her [liberal, educated] husband sort of smirked and closed the conversation about my relationship prospects by saying, "She's a Stacylite; she'll do fine."
Surely that happened :feelstastyman:

So...when are foids going to start calling each other toilets?

LARP of the highest order.

Lmao, do people actually think this is real? :feelskek:

iam worried about normies invading our spaces we should make a tactical retreat and strengthen our defense lines
I give it about 10 years. It will be the fall of 4chan all over again, and where is there left to go? The blackpill ideas are like rock-bottom no abstraction how attraction dynamics really work. Maybe for this reason the blackpill is special and will never grow a community too large.

This sounds like a joke when someone is pulling your leg

Jfl at the last sentence as of it's not already done through "nerd, incel and creep"

the subconscious blackpill about how much attraction drives the world is slowly spreading, though incels will always be hated for it we are doing a civil duty breaking down the lies of gynocentrism.

This sounds like a joke when someone is pulling your leg

the subconscious blackpill about how much attraction drives the world is slowly spreading, though incels will always be hated for it we are doing a civil duty breaking down the lies of gynocentrism.
Whites being on top merely due to their better looks is proof of this. The fact that ricecucks are some of the safest, the richest and wealthiest countries yet bottom of the barrel is also a brutal pill in lookism, meanwhile, broke Ukrainian men with blonde hair and blue eyes who basically live in a 3rd world country are still desired

I felt (and probably looked) really stupid and confused. I've heard these terms for ranking women before, but never directly in reference to me. I don't know how this language is spreading, but all the men who complain about the "dating market in 2023" should think about how it feels to be judged and categorized by your looks with weird, random names.

JFL. I bet it feels much better than to have your entirely personality assumed by the way you look and your entire life defined by the way you look too.

I felt (and probably looked) really stupid and confused. I've heard these terms for ranking women before, but never directly in reference to me. I don't know how this language is spreading, but all the men who complain about the "dating market in 2023" should think about how it feels to be judged and categorized by your looks with weird, random names.
Hardcore solipsism and entitlement here too. Men are killing themselves while she is complaining people used an unknown form to compliment her.

"all the men who complain about the "dating market in 2023" should think about how it feels to be judged and categorized by your looks with weird, random names"

Is this projection or something?...
Men don't know how that feels like? We know more then women ever will.

And Jesus Fucking Christ, log off Reddit, turn Tinder on, and see the droves of men who want to love you and fuck you.
The whining over completely made up issues, while being absurdly privileged, is so obnoxious.

"all the men who complain about the "dating market in 2023" should think about how it feels to be judged and categorized by your looks with weird, random names"
Maybe stuff like creep, freak, faggot and "Do you even know what the thing between your legs is for:lul::lul:"?

Yeah, I know a lot about that. Also a lot of other stuff which I'm not sure how to translate into English atm.

Whites being on top merely due to their better looks is proof of this. The fact that ricecucks are some of the safest, the richest and wealthiest countries yet bottom of the barrel is also a brutal pill in lookism,
I mean, Koreans especially are doing quite well in basically any non-Western envirnonment, including Russia for example, while Chinese and Japanese also do reasonably well in SEA, Russia, and other poorer places.

therealtable-png.741406

broke Ukrainian men with blonde hair and blue eyes who basically live in a 3rd world country are still desired
It's not really "basically", Ukraine is very much a third world country. That said, they don't really get female sex tourism, which a lot of LatAm and African countries get:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk:.

it was never about the lack of incel vocabulary here. Thats just a pretense. this is just a low key brag..she feels validated that someone labeled her a low tier Stacy or Stacylite instead of a high tier becky and she just had to let other people know. pathetic.

Maybe stuff like creep, freak, faggot and "Do you even know what the thing between your legs is for:lul::lul:"?

Yeah, I know a lot about that. Also a lot of other stuff which I'm not sure how to translate into English atm.

I mean, Koreans especially are doing quite well in basically any non-Western envirnonment, including Russia for example, while Chinese and Japanese also do reasonably well in SEA, Russia, and other poorer places.

therealtable-png.741406
All of those are rice countries. And let's be real, it is almost always betabux. We ate talking genetics here
It's not really "basically", Ukraine is very much a third world country. That said, they don't really get female sex tourism, which a lot of LatAm and African countries get:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk:.
Well that just proves my point anyways

Pretty sure no one above the age of 25 says Incel lingo unless Incel themselves

Sounds like a zoomer thing.

We're gonna have an openly admitted caste system like the street shitters.

How it's possible to be this dumb ? It's a foid