Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid has cool bionic arm and I don’t

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

This shit makes me want to commit suicide. It pisses me off to no end.

I want a cool bionic arm! This foid has one, I should too. I will cut my arms off with a chainsaw and hopefully doctors will give me bionic arms!

If I get my arms surgically reattached but they’re just regular arms, I’ll cut them off again! And again, and again, and again!

More propaganda for trans-humanism.
Zero support.

@Microsoft Excel Send Terminator

Cope most of these bionic arms have a significant input delay. They are actually worse off than a normal arm. For now at least.

Cope most of these bionic arms have a significant input delay. They are actually worse off than a normal arm. For now at least.
I still want one

what would u do with a bionic arm

what would u do with a bionic arm
be cool and shit

exoticmaxx

If I cut off my arms and mutilate them to the point where they’re not surgically reattachable, I hope I get one

wLsLDkx.png
EipAYRc.png

Last edited:
Bionic arms scuk dick and so does she.

As an incel the doctor would give you hooks if you’re lucky. Bionic arms are reserved for Chad and Stacy.

she masturbated chad with those arms

I don’t get it

tbh hook hands would be cool too
If you’re a gymcel it would improve your deadlift as you wouldn’t have to worry about grip.

I wonder how many strokes per minute she can clock on chad’s dick with those

she masturbated chad with those arms
I was just thinking what it would be like to get a handjob from one of those. Would be scary and probably not feel all that good, unless you put a silicone or TPE glove over it that was realistically modeled like a hand

As an incel the doctor would give you hooks if you’re lucky. Bionic arms are reserved for Chad and Stacy.
Exactly, it will stay like this even for the next 100 years when they perfect cybernetics. Give the inkel shitty wooden polls while they give everyone else terminator-class augmentations

We must enhance our arms

I need those bionic arms, they will be good for my personality

I want a 10 inch bionic dick, ngl.

She'll give chad exotic handjobs

bionic incels would have the wrists they wanted after all, but would not help, is negative

Those arms stroke chad ferocious and hard. They stroke him fast and furious. The next fast and furious movie will be about her stroking Chad

damn i want that shit