Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting foid groupmates gossip about the 6'8 newcomer during a lecture and why face might be more important then height

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
I hope you guys remember the 6'1 foid that was dating the 5'11 pretty boy (he looks like boyd holbrook but more feminine and better harmony), so as you all may know they broke up after like a month ("height doesn't matter teehee"). Now she is not dating anyone as far as i know. Whatever... This 6'8 prick on the other hand has started acting like he is the main character man. i can try to take a photo of him if i get the chance, but he is fucking intimidating man. He looks like the average 5.5-6/10 normie but he has those dark circles around his eyes, he looks like general grievous from star wars. he has dark blonde hair just like me and his eyes are gray, a bit blue-ish, once again , just like mine. he kind of looks like me but a lot taller.

but yeah, basically what happened is the 2 ugly bitches from my group (the 2 worst looking ones, who would have thought) started gossiping about him and drolling staying stuff like "omg he is so tall" "omg he is so big" "omg want want want" etc. I had to endure this cringe for an hour. Now the reason why i spoke about the 6'1 foid in the first place is it seems like to her this 6'8 guy is nothing special. like just think about this, for tall women even 6'8 is nothing. she doesnt care about him at all. at the same time we all remember that she was dating the 5'11 prettyboy. does all of the above mean face>height?

your thoughts ? @turbosperg @VideoGameCoper @Subhuman Niceguy

Do not listen to people theory.

I hope you guys remember the 6'1 foid that was dating the 5'11 pretty boy (he looks like boyd holbrook but more feminine and better harmony), so as you all may know they broke up after like a month ("height doesn't matter teehee"). Now she is not dating anyone as far as i know. Whatever... This 6'8 prick on the other hand has started acting like he is the main character man. i can try to take a photo of him if i get the chance, but he is fucking intimidating man. He looks like the average 5.5-6/10 normie but he has those dark circles around his eyes, he looks like general grievous from star wars. he has dark blonde hair just like me and his eyes are gray, a bit blue-ish, once again , just like mine. he kind of looks like me but a lot taller.

but yeah, basically what happened is the 2 ugly bitches from my group (the 2 worst looking ones, who would have thought) started gossiping about him and drolling staying stuff like "omg he is so tall" "omg he is so big" "omg want want want" etc. I had to endure this cringe for an hour. Now the reason why i spoke about the 6'1 foid in the first place is it seems like to her this 6'8 guy is nothing special. like just think about this, for tall women even 6'8 is nothing. she doesnt care about him at all. at the same time we all remember that she was dating the 5'11 prettyboy. does all of the above mean face>height?

your thoughts ? @turbosperg @VideoGameCoper @Subhuman Niceguy
NT >>>>>>>>>> (face, height, status, dick size, hair, eye colour, race, voice pitch, wrist circumference, etc. etc. whatever... it pretty much comes down to preference and sensitivity, for instance, short foids will be more likely to fanatically seek any tallfag, even with sub-5 face, in order to compensate for her short genes, whereas a tall foid will be more likely to prioritize facial harmony etc. I've seen foids who are pretty and tall going for guys with average height and face because they had a very charismatic personality and/or status. )

Last edited:
NT >>>>>>>>>> (face, height, status, dick size, hair, eye colour, race, voice pitch, wrist circumference, etc. etc. whatever... it pretty much comes down to preference and sensitivity, for instance, short foids will be more likely to fanatically seek any tallfag, even with sub-5 face, in order to compensate for her short genes, whereas a tall foid will be more likely to prioritize facial harmony etc. I've seen foids who are pretty and tall going for guys with average height and face because they had a very charismatic personality and/or status. )
NT>>>> unless turbomanlet or sub3 facially. Average height, average face pricks are fine for the most part. Not that they will ever be *slayers*, but they will always be able to get some P*** from time to time. ovER for ND subhumans like me...

meh a 6'8 guy is getting laid

if a guy is 4'11 he'll probably be incel regardless of his face

for foids, height > looks

yeah see if you can grab us a photo i wanna see this mug lol

meh a 6'8 guy is getting laid

if a guy is 4'11 he'll probably be incel regardless of his face

for foids, height > looks

and if guy has 2/10 face he will be incel regardless of his height so you cannot take extreme values of each side and use them to prove height > face

that whole comparison is dumb and pointless. If you are very short or very ugly you are incel end of story, if not then preferences come some foids prefer height some face

and if guy has 2/10 face he will be incel regardless of his height
nah tall guys with ugly faces get laid way more easily than short guys with 7-8/10 faces

tall guys can even get away with being fat

In my opinion, face > height most of the time. For example, she’s gonna take a 9/10 5’7” dude over a 6’0” 5/10. But, in more extreme examples, such as a 9/10 4’6” guy vs a 5/10 6’0” guy, I think she’s usually gonna pick the taller one. Then you have examples like a 5/10 6’0” guy vs a 6’8” Sub3 ugly fuck, and I think she’s almost always gonna pick the shorter but better looking guy.

Basically, I don’t think you can always assume face > height or height > face. I look at each one case by case to decide, and think about it with the nuance it requires. In the case you mentioned, it’s honestly super hard to tell. 6’8” is a massive height halo, and the 5’11” pretty boy has a massive looks halo, so they might just be pretty comparable in SMV. If the tall dude was ugly instead of 5.5/10, he couldn’t compare.

tall guys can even get away with being fat
Tallfags can get away with anything except non-NT + extremely ugly literally deformed at the same time

or micropenis maybe bc the foid is not gonna want to fuck

Once you reach 5'9 face matters more

As i've always said after a certain height threshold face starts to matter more