Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid got scared of me at the convenience store

koi53

koi53

Greycel
went to grab something at the convenience store today and when I was waiting in line behind some foid with her chad bf, she kept looking at me weirdly and putting him in between us. I didn't even really look at her, dumb bitch thinks everyone wants to fuck her LOL can't stand these stupid stacys.

Are you ethnic?

Can relate. Some women stare at me like a rendeer stares at a tiger or a wolf. Scared and in alarm-mode as if i am about to rape them or something.

They really are just monkeys who have not left the jungle from the past. Still scared of unattractive men force-fucking them.

Can relate. Some women stare at me like a rendeer stares at a tiger or a wolf. Scared and in alarm-mode as if i am about to rape them or something.

They really are just monkeys who have not left the jungle from the past. Still scared of unattractive men force-fucking them.
mogs me honestly, I don't exist to most foids

I hate when they do that shit. I remember one time I went to a concert alone of course and I was up front right behind this slut and she kept looking back at me scared as if I was going to kill or some shit. And she kept making sure I wasn’t looking at body. And she kept kissing her boyfriend and making sure he was protecting her.

Dumb slut, why the fuck would you be front row at a concert if you’re scared of being too close to people? :feelstastyman:

holes are scared of their own shadows. stupid creatures

I hate when they do that shit. I remember one time I went to a concert alone of course and I was up front right behind this slut and she kept looking back at me scared as if I was going to kill or some shit. And she kept making sure I wasn’t looking at body. And she kept kissing her boyfriend and making sure he was protecting her.

Dumb slut, why the fuck would you be front row at a concert if you’re scared of being too close to people? :feelstastyman:
so dumb

An old Fig walked on the road rather than walk past me today. :smonk:

Some caked up whore was blocking the refrigerators earlier where I go grab my many energy drinks for the day....

I just reached out and went right through her and she just moved and didn't say or do shit, even though I basically pawed her tits unknowingly (and I could not have cared to anyways).

You can't let these whores treat you like a subhuman. Mascmaxx at least ... I give no consideration to any of these whores I come across IRL.

Start moving around like a machine through these people. Some fussy old bitch complained once because I stood behind her and gave her a death stare because she would not move ... It was hilarious.

So many people will cry and complain but virtually none will do shit.

Back in my teens women treated me like some subhuman abomination more or pushed me around due to the androgynous like, but mascmaxxing now and women will move the fuck away or get walked through or reached at and I could give literally zero fucks.

And this is NOT A BRAG. Obviously the woman was not attracted but rather than whine she knew her place and submitted due to mascmaxxing AKA low cortisol and high androgens thanks to T3, Andro and other compounds I use.

Last edited:

They constantly fantasise about getting raped.. it's the only thing that makes sense.

went to grab something at the convenience store today and when I was waiting in line behind some foid with her chad bf, she kept looking at me weirdly and putting him in between us. I didn't even really look at her, dumb bitch thinks everyone wants to fuck her LOL can't stand these stupid stacys.
give her a reason to. at that point just rape the poor cunt and dump her in the trash

They change the sidewalk when i walk behind them at night.

Next time you'll need either to put a face and uses synthetic!

it's really fun scaring holes, especially lolis. if you approach them while they're alone they often run if you're subhuman enough :ahegao:

Some caked up whore was blocking the refrigerators earlier where I go grab my many energy drinks for the day....

I just reached out and went right through her and she just moved and didn't say or do shit, even though I basically pawed her tits unknowingly (and I could not have cared to anyways).

You can't let these whores treat you like a subhuman. Mascmaxx at least ... I give no consideration to any of these whores I come across IRL.

Start moving around like a machine through these people. Some fussy old bitch complained once because I stood behind her and gave her a death stare because she would not move ... It was hilarious.

Back in my teens women treated me like some subhuman abomination more or pushed me around due to the androgynous like, but mascmaxxing now and women will move the fuck away or get walked through or reached at and I could give literally zero fucks.

And this is NOT A BRAG. Obviously the woman was not attracted but rather than whine she knew her place and submitted due to mascmaxxing AKA low cortisol and high androgens thanks to T3, Andro and other compounds I use.

Based and best advice of this thread.

Do everything you can to stop giving a fuck. That "moving like a machine through these people" is the way to go. I swear there are so many stupid fucking sluts who just stand in the way as if they own wherever they stand, whether it be blocking a door, standing in groups in the stairs, or otherwise getting in the way. Act like they don't even exist.

Foids want attention, if you don't act like a chad around them, they will say, "Oh, that creep must be gay".:foidSoy:

you have every right to shop there
she can go suck a lemon

most based response

They change the sidewalk when i walk behind them at night.
When i was in Germany women behaved normally,no one looked at me like i'm some freak because i'm walking behind them at night.When i asked for directions they answered me too.

When i was in Germany women behaved normally,no one looked at me like i'm some freak because i'm walking behind them at night.When i asked for directions they answered me too.
Ok

Based , you have to operate with the mindset that its " My way or No way

people Are Shit , Woman are shittier , there is No reason to be forgiving "

Not sure why you'd go to a concert as an incel

Holes think they are so desirable, believing that every man they see wants to fuck them.

If you're ugly, they're worried that you might approach them so they give the death stare or try to make you feel uncomfortable in some way. Acting like you don't care/ignoring their existence is the best response.

That type of shit happens to me as well. Feel like smacking the bitch who gets all weird for no reason

Just catch a sexual assault case theory .. #metoo

Last edited:
its good theyre scared
for whhen i pull out both my nuts and my glock cock
the grooming gang:feelsUgh::feelsUgh: