Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid goes into coma and becomes vegetable during boob job

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Laughingpepe

Incels should be able to pay to fuck her in her hospital bed

Whore deserved it.

noodlewhores will risk brain damage to attract chad

All of this for chad.

of course it was a noodle, of course

Parents supported Nahgoogoogaagaayen chasing white dick. Temperature of absolute zero IQ.

You made my whole week OP
9b53d4eaf1ffb58eca857738ea925fbb

How does someone fuck up so badly during a boobjob that it caused brain damage? Anyone else find that crazy?

I actually feel bad, how someone's entire life was slashed in half.

Even if the motivations were questionable, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I don't feel any kind of vengeance, I never knew this person.

You can just tell looking at the parents that these are crazy rich asian types that'll do whatever to appease white master.

How does someone fuck up so badly during a boobjob that it caused brain damage? Anyone else find that crazy?

The anesthesiologist fucked up.

deserved for being that retarded, could easily go for her looksmatch but no..

You can just tell looking at the parents that these are crazy rich asian types that'll do whatever to appease white master.

The anesthesiologist fucked up.

How can anesthesia cause brain damage? This concerns me if I’m ever going to surgery max one day

How can anesthesia cause brain damage? This concerns me if I’m ever going to surgery max one day
If they fuck up and give too much/leave you unattended (which a proper anesthesiologist should never do, considering the incredibly volatile and sensitive nature of anesthesia application), you can go into cardiac arrest and the loss of oxygen to the brain can cause permanent brain damage, sort of like how people who suicide by hanging who get rescued can become retarded afterward because of the suffocation and oxygen starvation to the brain

These types of surgeries shouldn't be legal

looks like a knock off pokimane

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back