Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid gives tips about how manlets can ascend

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
“[UWSL]Step 1. become a feminist.[/UWSL]

Step 2. Educate yourself and dismantle toxic gender narratives.

Step 3. find a girl that you love that understands what you are on about that doesn't care about height. Or any other average normal girl.

Step 4. realise that you are still extremely privileged in the dating world and that you only need one gf not a weird statistical average who are slightly less likely to date you. And maybe stop focussing on sex focused superficial bs apps, the real world still exists... well after corona..

Step 5. be happy.”

Thoughts? I guess that’s one of the soyest things I’ve seen so far and it comes from Reddit

this is soycuck bullshit
Step 1. become a feminist.
bullshit
Step 2. Educate yourself and dismantle toxic gender narratives
bullshit
Step 3. find a girl that you love that understands what you are on about that doesn't care about height. Or any other average normal girl.
bullshit since there is no girl that doesn't care about height
Step 4. realise that you are still extremely privileged in the dating world
ultra bullshit
Step 5. be happy.
I wanted to, but everyone (foids especially) always put me down

If a girl doesn't care about height you should check her pulse and maybe get out of the morgue :feelskek:

I wonder if they are even aware of how cruel they are. First of all, manletism is an incurable death sentence with foids.

On top of that we all know aligning with their bullshit is a sure way to get looked over completely as a sexual partner to them.

We all know these feminist foids who rally on about all their shit are complete hypocrites and after their seminars they go straight over to Chad's house for a pounding and I guarantee say the words 'hit me' more than once

1.just grow taller, idiot :feelsthink:

Same energy as trust fund kids and billionaires giving advice to poor people lol. So fucking disconnected from reality.

And it just so happens she has a 6'5 gigachad boyfriend.

Step 4. realise that you are still extremely privileged in the dating world and that you only need one gf not a weird statistical average who are slightly less likely to date you. And maybe stop focussing on sex focused superficial bs apps, the real world still exists... well after corona..

Step 5. be happy.”

Thoughts? I guess that’s one of the soyest things I’ve seen so far and it comes from Reddit
Just get yourself a good personality, bro.

b267752c5b0d691d40e67d5931733565.jpg

Step 5. be happy.”

the only way to find gf as a manlet is to excel in all other fields, while also being fine with ugly/mediocre gf

Truly some of the worst advice I've heard in my entire life. Here's some actual advice:

-Looksmaxx
-Get fit: The most important part of looksmaxxing. Your face will look 10x better when you're a low body fat percentage, you'll look better in all clothing, and it will put you in a small percentage of men who are not fat/chubby.
-Remove deformities: I used to have cripplingly bad acne, and it didn't go away in my twenties. At 27 I finally turned to gray market Accutane and it actually worked. Do whatever you need to to fix what's wrong with you. If you're a hopeless twink, do steroids or SARMs. Get plastic surgery if your face is truly that bad.

-Be confident: The idea behind the PUA community is basically faking high-status and confidence even though those are things that you don't actually have. Whether you meet women IRL or on dating apps, you will need confidence.

-Learn conversation: I suspect this one is more needed by this community than the others. This is the case for me. Read about conversation, watch videos about it. If you're like me and can't think of ways to start a conversation or things to say to her in general, go full autist mode and have a pre-made list that you've memorized. I don't know if practicing this sort of thing actually helps when you're an autist, it hasn't for me. But you'll get more comfortable around her eventually.

I should note that I have not ascended and am currently working on looksmaxxing.

Eat bugs and be happy

Here’s the accurate foolproof way to ascend

1. Become a femboy
2. Find any gay guy taller than you.
3. Ascend through death by gay snu snu

Step 5. be happy.”

Sometimes I wonder if foids only give these suggestions as a way to filter out lowIQ poeple that believe them and ensure they always stay incel.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if foids only give these suggestions as a way to filter out lowIQ poeple that believe them and ensure they always stay incel.

Red pillers called it a 'shit test' back in the day. In this instance, it may be accurate.

On other hand I think it gives foids too much credit. To even suggest they do anything other than act by instinct is reaching imo

nothing is more worthless than dating tips from a woman