Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gives normie advice that ONLY works for Chads then rejects him

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
This is in Spain
"Just go for it, go behind the girl and start dancing"
*He goes for it*...
"Si si, pero no no"

Last edited:
why do all foids literally look and act the same.

silverback-gorilla-17-ernie-echols.jpg

Its over for him. Shouldn't they hook up with him if that's all he has to say :lul: :lul: :lul:
why do all foids literally look and act the same.

silverback-gorilla-17-ernie-echols.jpg
Because all toilets are the same.

he should've gone up and grinded right on their asses

he should've gone up and grinded right on their asses
Sexual assault charge since he's not Chad, but I wonder if she can actually charge him with that when she told men to do it on camera just before

Good evening I hate females

Sexual assault charge since he's not Chad, but I wonder if she can actually charge him with that when she told men to do it on camera just before

I'm an incel and I've managed to grab women discreetly on their asses. They would get mad at me and tell me to fuck off but I've never been in trouble. It's pretty easy as long as you are discreet and are fast to run away if some boyfriend comes to beat your ass. Also I'm fully aware that this will be posted on IncelTears.