Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid gets viral levels of help finding a job because she cried on twitter

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
Image0

She got thousands of retweets and job offers in the comments because she said she was depressed. Imagine if a male made this same post, they would tell him to kill himself JFL.

lol even ugly sheboons live in tutorial mode now , WTF this is truly dire.

i cant even get one job ffs, even though im willing to work my ass off :feelsUnreal:

if a man wrote this, people would've just ignored the tweet. women live life on easy mode :feelsjuice:

You’re coping if you don’t think almost all females mog Chad.

if a man wrote this, people would've just ignored the tweet. women live life on easy mode :feelsjuice:
Worse than ignored. They would call him a pussy and a loser for not being able to get job, and tell him he should just kill himself.
i cant even get one job ffs, even though im willing to work my ass off :feelsUnreal:
If you can't get a job as a man, you just need to work harder. If you can't get a job as a woman, you literally just have to say you're going to kill yourself on twitter and you will get hundreds of job offers.

It was over when social media like facebook and twitter came out and demonstrated staying power unlike myspace and digg.

Even worse, they'd have told him to get over it and kill himself, or he's a loser for not being able to find a job.

If she was a man noone would have liked that shit and the few ones who have casually seen it would have told him to have a positive mind :bluepill:, "money is not the end of your life" :soy: :foidSoy:, work as wageslave and don't cry on (((twiter))) but NEVER give him an easy chance like that.
Foids really have no disadvantages in this cucked globohomo gynocentric soyciety.

View attachment 482791

She got thousands of retweets and job offers in the comments because she said she was depressed. Imagine if a male made this same post, they would tell him to kill himself JFL.
you see? this is why femoids can NEVER EVER be lonely or depressed :society: this is more ragefuel then suicidefuel, really

Even worse, they'd have told him to get over it and kill himself, or he's a loser for not being able to find a job.
What having Testicles and sperm and a dick does to a nigga

Her male version died from hypothermia under the the brooklyn bridge during the winter.

View attachment 482791

This wasn't even a tweet from a western country where there is a lot of simping, but from Nigeria
@Extra-Samsaric social media has replaced the role of nonchad males and it's becoming global in scope. Social media is an extension of western hegemony.

muh oppression

This wasn't even a tweet from a western country where there is a lot of simping, but from Nigeria
@Extra-Samsaric social media has replaced the role of nonchad males and it's becoming global in scope. Social media is an extension of western hegemony.
We live in a Global Feminist Empire. Feminism, simping, and cuckdom are spreading like wildfire. There's nowhere left to run :feelsrope:

Truly the convergence of the worst trends.

Because of social media.
Social media was really the final nail in the coffin, but it was really rapid international transportation, mass media, and rapid communication that doomed the world to the feminist virus.

Social media was really the final nail in the coffin, but it was really rapid international transportation, mass media, and rapid communication that doomed the world to the feminist virus.
International travel, mass media and rapid communication were still somehow tolerable otherwise. For a long time people's past fears of this kind of thing happened weren't confirmed. But then social media and online dating came and all the predictions came true. Starting from about the mid 1990s onward, getting significantly worse in the 2010s.

Male would be called a crybaby and offered to man up.

They'll move heaven & earth because a female cried :feelsseriously:

I'm sure there were low level jobs available like toilet cleaner or something but she didn't want to do it

I'm sure there were low level jobs available like toilet cleaner or something but she didn't want to do it
They were literally offering her jobs as a blog editor, English teacher, and creative writer in that thread. JFL, foids cannot ever lose.

Last edited:
Easy mode, bloody easy mode.

oh no she wants to rope :feelsjuice:

And these whores still have the nerve to complain that men are privileged and women are oppressed

Worse than ignored. They would call him a pussy and a loser for not being able to get job, and tell him he should just kill himself.

If you can't get a job as a man, you just need to work harder.
Ive applied for countless job offers and i still get rejected

And these whores still have the nerve to complain that men are privileged and women are oppressed
Women will complain until the day they don't have to work anymore and all of them have access to a loyal Chad. Until then, they will keep complaining.

it’s driving my insane how privileged women are nowadays.
Just Brutal. There are millions of men writing about their problems on Twitter and Reddit and nobody gives a shit about it.
And then they wonder about men going ER. lol

it’s driving my insane how privileged women are nowadays.
Just Brutal. There are millions of men writing about their problems on Twitter and Reddit and nobody gives a shit about it.
And then they wonder about men going ER. lol
"But you're a man. You have more opportunity than me teehee"

If it were a man people would say shit like you need help first sweetie, and job offers would be denied due to obvious mental instability
JFL tutorial mode

Female privilege >>>>>>> any other type of privilege. Being a female even trumps being the tallest whitest Chad in a Western country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back