Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets used by possible Chad

Always cracks me up when they use self-victimizing language such as "wahhh I was used!!!".

You were not used, you wanted to get fucked by Chad so you let Chad fuck you, and now you're mad he won't keep fucking you. He didn't force you to do a thing, you're just a retarded toilet.

Always cracks me up when they use self-victimizing language such as "wahhh I was used!!!".

You were not used, you wanted to get fucked by Chad so you let Chad fuck you, and now you're mad he won't keep fucking you. He didn't force you to do a thing, you're just a retarded toilet.

Is that a Kike?

Good point. What would be a better title for the post :feelsjuice:?

TLDR: Chads mom just pimped him up for a roastie. :feelskek:

Sounds more like she's scared of the wall approach ing

We were supposed to go on an early Saturday date. He convinced me to come over Friday evening instead so we could go early in the morning. I definitely resisted but he convinced me, saying even if anything happens that we are “grown” and it doesn’t define anything as a one night stand. I made it clear I wasn’t in it just for the physical aspect and he agreed.

How can you be 30 years old and still be this irrational? Foids are retarded af. Easily deceived with words :feelskek: RIP logic as soon as Chad gives them the tingles