Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW foid gets trolled

N

NonNT

Self-banned
-

She's just acting, she's doing that to not get banned. She couldn't care less about that poor black baby

Really bad gore choice, just send her FGM vids

everyone was in her place when some 4chan thread would get suddenly wiped with gay niggers fucking and eating their own feces

deserved for chad worship.

Henry Cavill in the background. :feelskek: :feelskek:

She's just acting, she's doing that to not get banned. She couldn't care less about that poor black baby
I know that some of you think that regular people get super wet or hard seeing Gore stuff like some of you edgelord faggots, but that's a perfectly normal reaction to seeing that image.

People don't like seeing people killed, what a Oscar winning actress.

I know that some of you think that regular people get super wet or hard seeing Gore stuff
I don't believe this, what I do belive is nobody will cry like their own dad died because she saw an African child dead for 3 fucking seconds.

but that's a perfectly normal reaction to seeing that image.
It's not. Nobody cries like that because they saw a dead kid for a couple of seconds. You feel bad, have a sad facial expression but that's it.

People don't like seeing people killed
Water

what a Oscar winning actress.
indeed

Funny how it takes her a few seconds to remember this is where she is supposed to virtue signal and then starts fake crying (99.9% of foid cries are fake and the rest is from pain because they don't have emotion part in their brain).

fake
women love gore