Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets stabbed to death by diversity

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★

Attachments

• 401A2100-9AC3-4A2A-88F9-F10F1C2B5E1D.jpeg
    401A2100-9AC3-4A2A-88F9-F10F1C2B5E1D.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 128
i absolutely love stories like this, they fill me with joy. the thought of this hole laying there, dying, knowing it will never get another chad is such lifefuel.

i absolutely love stories like this, they fill me with joy. the thought of this hole laying there, dying, knowing it will never get another chad is such lifefuel.
Slayer

unpopular opinion: suffering bad

Rot in piss foid

34940.jpg

Get that homeless man some food and clothes.

:dab:

Foid more like no longa

My lifefuel moment was when that young Spanish foid got stabbed to death by a homeless guy in Iowa back in 2018.

I wonder if it was an angry chimp that did it

Justus Grosbier rots at home. Hopefully his bipolar mood swings don't result in ooking.

Last edited:
In the west you always gotta be careful when going outside in big cities. There could always be some crazy nog or Ahmed trying to kill you.

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 16 um 170214

unpopular opinion: suffering bad
I used to think like you, until I realized that suffering is literally inevitable. Completely out of your control, like the overwhelming majority of things.

Best to laugh about it. It's all you can do to cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back