Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets sparta kicked, commens are hilarious

Lifefuel this man is a hero.

That was pretty subhuman.

I hate women, but come on. Have some honor.

I wonder what kind of ethnicity this dude is

No pussy no "I'll let you get in my way, m'lady."

Last edited:

The concept of honor is gynocentric and foid worship, what is honourable anyway? Getting butchered on a war front so foids and children can enjoy life in the cities without men? If that form of 'chivalry' is honour then Fuck it.

He's Bulgarian no matter what ethnicity whatever he did was the greatest thing he could have done in that moment anyway.
only non natives usually do these crimes, germany WANTS this to happen because they keep importing unhinged men (I think it was RNG that he hit a women, doubt he is so based to go out of his way of targeting a toilet)

The concept of honor is gynocentric and foid worship, what is honourable anyway? Getting butchered on a war front so foids and children can enjoy life in the cities without men? If that form of 'chivalry' is honour then Fuck it.
Based jeet

Wonder what the context was.

I’m assuming you mean the guy who kicked the chick. If it was a random attack, then that’s fucked up. But that’s why I was asking for context.

I never said you should go to war for roasties. That's your personal choice.

Kicking a random woman down like that is subhuman tough. We don't even know if it was a stacey.

If it was some ticktok whore I couldn't care less. What if it was just some normal woman who never divorced, has kids, is a good mom and wants to live a normal life? etc...

Kicking a random woman down like that is subhuman tough. We don't even know if it was a stacey.

If it was some ticktok whore I couldn't care less. What if it was just some normal woman who never divorced, has kids, is a good mom and wants to live a normal life? etc...
That's the problem, you aren't blackpilled. All whores are same regardless of what they do or look like. We shouldn't have any empathy towards breeders, a foid carrying someone else's seed is no benefit to me if anything it means she can't mate with me, so she deserves all the incel fury.

she probably liked it

Certified Germanistan classic.

What if you learned that the guy was not an incel but a chad or normie

That’s based AF

You think she would care if you or any of us would get stomped to death? Good riddance, they should have kicked her few more times.

Jfl at reddit simps, they can rage and seethe as much as they want, they can't do a shit about it :feelshaha:

What if it was just some normal woman who never divorced, has kids, is a good mom and wants to live a normal life? etc...
This is Germanistan we're talking about.

I won't do that as much as I despise most w0men, im above them and using violnce is not my thing.

But man Im sure that after that she went ahead and had s3x with him, w0men love when man dominate them. Happend to me so many times when I was a little child. I remember one girl tryed to hit me in the face, and I punched her back. Day later she was very friendly with me(Mind u all of this happend in the late 90s, wayy before the extreme feminisem we have today)

Also very good personlity right there.

love to see it, foids are put on such of "never hurt le queens" by cucks desperate for sex you rarely see stuff like this, but when you do, oh boy it's good

and of course it's reddit so soys gonna soy in the comments

The absurd entitlement on the comments... jfl.

I applaud the men around because they didn't whiteknight.

That's the problem, you aren't blackpilled. All whores are same regardless of what they do or look like. We shouldn't have any empathy towards breeders, a foid carrying someone else's seed is no benefit to me if anything it means she can't mate with me, so she deserves all the incel fury.
:feelskek: Why are you soo based

Based Sandcels, strong independent should fend for themselves instead of demanding the labor of other men, just because your a woman your not entitled to men's bodies

she probably liked it

Before feeling any empathy or sense of unfairness remember this is the face she would make when exposed to your sight

AdobeStock 164398147 750x500

Kick a foid before a jew
And kick a Jew before a Chad
But never kick a brocel.
--- George Orwell

Based

Do you think you would have the same sympathy if the gender was reversed?

Goooooooalllll! What a finish

My god why isn’t such an obvious infiltrator banned?