Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets scammed by "secret agent" husband

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
just read the bold

Mary Turner Thomson met Will Jordan through online dating. As a single mother of one, Mary was open to having a relationship and found Will “totally charming”, humble and accomplished.

He was also terribly romantic. So when Will proposed three weeks after meeting Mary in person, she didn't suspect a thing.

“From the very beginning of meeting him he was always that kind of intense person. So I wasn't surprised,” says Mary, who lives in Edinburgh. “Didn't ring any alarm bells.” [Personality detector malfunctioned]

As it turns out, Will was a prolific liar who had two wives, five fiancées and at least a dozen children from several different women. Among other things, he told Mary he was an IT consultant and a secret agent.

“He did it in a very clever way,” says Mary. “He didn't say, 'hey baby I'm a spy' or something like that. What he actually said was, 'you know, just hear me out.'”

The pair married in 2002 after Mary fell pregnant, a miracle considering Will was supposedly infertile.
Shortly after their wedding, Will said he was being blackmailed by people who knew he was a secret agent. If they didn't pay the money, their children's lives would be in danger.

“So I sold everything I possessed, I sold my flat. I sold my life insurance policy, I pretty much literally sold the shirt off my back and gave him everything I had,” she tells Insight.

He is si based, He must be a chad lol
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/dec/21/ukcrime
JFL, he was a pedophile!

legit hahahaha

This guy must be a chad to be able to pull that off, jfl women are retarded

Foids were sluts always, even in 2002. Too high concentration of Chad in the air fries the circuits of the personality detector. Chads get away with anything.

“He did it in a very clever way,” says Mary.What he actually said was, 'you know, just hear me out.'”
How the fuck is that 'in a very clever way' he just openly told her he's James Bond and the foid actually believe it

These days manipulative men scam shit load of money out of women. As women are getting more and more rich, this will inevitable happen more and more.

I read about some case where a mother of 4 children gave 10.000€ (which is a ton of money around here) money to some Chad lover of her. White knight cucks were defending her that she was a caring and emotional woman who did that out of love JFL. Meanwhile her children probably live in poverty while their mother gets scammed and fucked by Chads.

Foids were sluts always, even in 2002. Too high concentration of Chad in the air fries the circuits of the personality detector. Chads get away with anything.
Based and blackpilled. Love the choice of words - "fries the circuits"

To be a successful scammer you need to be a Chad. Ugly scammers must at least put some effort, and play online game.

Chad can be a failure at scams yet foids will tell everyone that he was highIQ and extremely manipulative.

Most Chads are not good manipulators, they are lowIQ scammers who succeed only because they are good looking.

Whatever.

They're the same idiots who fall for "Nigerian princes" or "black money" scams. These idiots shouldn't be given the right to vote.