Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets robbed by a monkey

Was the monkey incel or something?

based monkey

hqdefault.jpg

Notice her yelling “somebody get it.” Why can’t a strong Independent woman get it herself?

@TheProphetMuscle bro look at your ancestors :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: they are stealing bag so we should do that cuz it’s healthy to us
You’re strawmanning what i was trying to say. I never said we should do everything an animal does. But if you look at how our bodies evolved from our ancestors, the kinds of foods they ate, the physical lifestyles they had compared to sedentary lifestyle. You can realize what’s more healthy and what’s not. Our ancestors were physically active so it’s healthier for us to be physical active. Our ancestors ate lots of fruits and veggies and natural food, so it’s healthier to do so as well since that’s what we evolved doing

You’re strawmanning what i was trying to say. I never said we should do everything an animal does. But if you look at how our bodies evolved from our ancestors, the kinds of foods they ate, the physical lifestyles they had compared to sedentary lifestyle. You can realize what’s more healthy and what’s not. Our ancestors were physically active so it’s healthier for us to be physical active. Our ancestors ate lots of fruits and veggies and natural food, so it’s healthier to do so as well since that’s what we evolved doing
Strawman my ass you say that everytime

Monkeycel knew the foid isn’t entitled to a bag so took it

Niggers always robbing everybody.

Based nigger doing the dash on that foid

I was expecting to see a nigger