Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets roasted after she rejected a short guy

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The only thing is that they shouldn't have censored her face so the world could see what a cunt she is

Really nice, im a manlet too.

Awwww, she seemed offended, poor thing..

He's balding

I wish but...
COPE
She can still get dozens of chads easily. I bet she didn' t even care at all about his roasting.

He's norwooding pretty hard. I think she wanted the free meal.

And of course she dresses like a whore. Typical foid behaviour.

tried to roast him by saying hes balding

Yet feminist retards have a problem with men not liking fat "women"

[LifeFuel] for oldcles and baldcels. She let the non manlet guy meet up for a date even though he was norwooding and only insulted his norwood after he roasted her...

This is based and need to happen several hundred times a day, every day, throughout America.

That's what chadfishers need to dude, get together with your incel friends and roast these foids irl. If you're with your friends, some white knight chad or cuck is less likely to try fight them to defend m'lady's honor...

Even if I wasn't Incel, I'd still hate Foids for being so entitled to tall guys and Chads.

She will forget about this in a few days. I bet the same night some cuck bought her dinner and after that chad fucked her. There is no winning with them.

She will forget about this in a few days. I bet the same night some cuck bought her dinner and after that chad fucked her. There is no winning with them.

These videos are usually fake

You really think that stacey that discriminates on height agreed to go out with a NW3 balding guy? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Somewhat lifefuel but she rejected the guy for being 5'9. The only solution I am able to see is stripping all their rights away. How can they be this entitled.

How the fuck can that balding guy even get a whore to match with him, let alone agree to a date with him?

I mean, foids (and even single mothers 35+) in chadstralia won't even look at you unless you're chad tier, or they're desperately in need of a betacuck.

She's bloody 5'BLOODY 3 YET REJECTED A GUY FOR BEING 5'9 (6 INCHES TALLER THAN HER).

I WANT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Awwww, she seemed offended, poor thing..

These videos are usually fake

You really think that stacey that discriminates on height agreed to go out with a NW3 balding guy? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah, he really bleh facial structure from what I can see too

Look at all the dislikes fucking cucks man, they get what they fucking deserve i tell ya what.
[LifeFuel] for oldcles and baldcels. She let the non manlet guy meet up for a date even though he was norwooding and only insulted his norwood after he roasted her...

This is based and need to happen several hundred times a day, every day, throughout America.

That's what chadfishers need to dude, get together with your incel friends and roast these foids irl. If you're with your friends, some white knight chad or cuck is less likely to try fight them to defend m'lady's honor...
[SuicideFuel] for manlets
She will probably be even more hypergamous to spite them. Foids feel ZERO remorse for their behavior, in their head they can do no wrong.

Last edited:
The bluepilled people in the comment section make me laugh.

They didn't teach her a lesson. She just needs to walk around the corner, sit in the next bar and after 2 seconds Chad will buy her a drink and beg her to fuck her.

And...

I bet,

Nothing of value was learned by her.

cope. she still has unlimited options. this did nothing more than waste an hour of her life.