Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets rammed by a train while attempting to take a selfie

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★

On first read I thought it was going to be another instance of train on curry violence but turns out this happened in Mexico
Warning: 0 situational awareness displayed

Holy fuck… lights out

Another one bites the dust

Holy fuck… lights out
Notice how the guy holds her head up and then and just decides to let go which proceeds to her hitting her head on the ground right after a damn train almost took her head off:feelskek:

That probably gave her brain damaged and turned her into a spastic.

Notice how the guy holds her head up and then and just decides to let go which proceeds to her hitting her head on the ground right after a damn train almost took her head off:feelskek:
Even more brain damage

>foid is in a philosopical mood :foidSoy:
>'the man or the bear'
>'personally I'd choose the -'
>gets raped by a train

Crazy how fast traumatic shit happens. Blink and you're dead. Dumb foid

Nothing of value lost. In fact, I hope she got brain bleed and brain damage and hopefully went into a coma.

But this is js sad what a retarded way to go out

I'd probably freak out instinctively if I realized I had human brains all over my hands....

Foids being stupid
Nothing new

For a sec I thought they were Indians considering the natural predator of the do not redeem is the train. FFS all brown people look the same

Which is why they deserve more hate

Crazy how fast traumatic shit happens. Blink and you're dead. Dumb foid
ride a motorcycle and you get desensitized to this pretty quickly

I'd probably freak out instinctively if I realized I had human brains all over my hands....
I'd be pissed, tbhngl. Washing out all of that off of your clothes is going to be a chore.

I saw a video on reddit the other day ago of some white chick trying to cross train rails whilst the train was literally coming, and she thought she was sonic, but got crushed by the train.

Have situational awareness, don't do dumb shit like post selfies near a moving train or trying to cross a moving train whilst the train is literally coming.

"Just don't be dumb." - My message to foids

natural selection