Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets punched.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Awesome. Not gonna lie, I really want to punch a foid myself because the majority of them are horrible human beings but only a one that deserves it.

Bitch got OWNED! LMFAO!

If you play it in slow motion it looked like he only slapped her hand.

Awesome. Not gonna lie, I really want to punch a foid myself because the majority of them are horrible human beings but only a one that deserves it.

I punched a foid years ago during my teens. Best thing ever

looks like it was a open palmed pimp slap. doesn't count unless balled fist and broken jaw. 2/10. weak sauce.

looks like it was a open palmed pimp slap. doesn't count unless balled fist and broken jaw. 2/10. weak sauce.
All I care about is a foid getting put in their place.

Hahaha turns to Tyrone to beat up some elemantary aged kid after he put her in her place:feelskek:

Definitity deserved well done boyo

Colorized film of a woman learning about equality, circa 2016.

The punishment fits the crime

You just got
knockout.jpg

I like how based tyrone just stands there laughing, some white cuck would immediently jump on him to protect "mah lady"

I like how based tyrone just stands there laughing, some white cuck would immediently jump on him to protect "mah lady"
:yes:
Hahaha turns to Tyrone to beat up some elemantary aged kid after he put her in her place:feelskek:
Yep.
Definitity deserved well done boyo
For real.
Colorized film of a woman learning about equality, circa 2016.
The cow deserved it.
The bitched needed it.

Based lil boy

thats how its done , ofc i would shatter her to pieces , at this point

JFL at her immediately turning to the dude at the counter and asking for help; she was only talking shit because she thought he would step in for her if she got smacked

He will transform into an alpha thug tyrone

Based lil boy
He did a good job.
thats how its done , ofc i would shatter her to pieces , at this point
She deserves it.
JFL at her immediately turning to the dude at the counter and asking for help; she was only talking shit because she thought he would step in for her if she got smacked
Yep. Total attention whore.
He will transform into an alpha thug tyrone
XD

That's my lifefuel for the day :feelskek: