Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid gets messaged by 100 guys

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
"
I've had over 100 messages from men on Flirt Finder but that's because I'm female so it might not be the same for some men to get many responses. I've lost count exactly how many it was after 100 & I stopped counting when ever I get new messages.
Most of the men look horrible, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. But 2 or 3 men were not bad looking and were posing with their pecs out but I didn't contact them because I was scared it would turn out badly just like the 3 men before on that site who turned our to be horrible but luckily the showed their true colours before I met them."

JFL. It never began for us

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5326772&page=4

She says that most of them looked horrible and 2 out of 3 were not bad looking wtf?

The only solution is to rebuilt patriarchy again. Foids must be under control of their (non-cuck) fathers and then of their husbands.

mUh oppression

It’s so casual to her. Fucking desperate cucks have literally gave this cunt a god complex.

put her through the ceiling and make her walk over claymores

Oh God, it seems I read it wrong. She said 2 OR 3 men were not bad looking lmao 2 or 3 on more than 100 guys! :feelskek::feelsrope:

She says that most of them looked horrible and 2 out of 3 were not bad looking wtf?
I see you are a newcel. You have a lot to learn about female “attraction” boyo :)

And her looksmatch probably posts here

I see you are a newcel. You have a lot to learn about female “attraction” boyo :)
It didn't make sense mathematically, but I read wrong and she said 2 OR 3 were "not bad looking" on 100+ men lmao. Looks like the 80/20 rule is old story lol it's over.

It didn't make sense mathematically, but I read wrong and she said 2 OR 3 were "not bad looking" on 100+ men lmao. Looks like the 80/20 rule is old story lol it's over.

doesn´t surprise me at all.

I got 95 matches daily with basic Tinder when I used a fake profile of a 2/10 roastie.

I literally had 75 guys message me first after the first day.