Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets kicked off show for racist comment

AlphaCel

AlphaCel

Banned
-
This makes me happy. Slut thought she blended in with everyone else on the show and went too far, Notice how she also has a 67 Year old sugar daddy. Black woman calls her an airhead, she responds that the girl has "gone out to dinner with a guy that has had sex with you afterwards. That means you've sold your body for KFC or whatever you eat". And of course she gets kicked off for calling out racial stereotypes. nice :)

Here's the video:

I'M GONNA SAY THE N WORD

It's hilarious because niggas do love KFC.

Niggers love chicken.

I mean I love chickens too, but I ain't no nigger.

Women can't even be racist correctly, truly the n*gger gender.

I love KFC, how is this racist by the way?

Niggers will riot when fast food places run out of chicken, and will mug people on the street for their chicken. True stories.

Very true. Also make sure the watermelons are there too, niggers need dessert. And them white women too.

God, white women are so pathetic and meek when they try to be angry. Look at how stiff and awkward she is. White women can only be disgusted properly, not angry.

Foid gets kicked off show for racist comment, black gets kicked off show for homophobic comment, gay gets kicked off show for misogynistic comment.

Based thot making a reference to my avatar. I cannot condemn.

She looks so awkward. She forced the most corny racist insult of all time only making her unpigmented ass look like a fool

bethenny (((frankel))) the jew loves to mock the demise of the white race.

Why do some foids act like this?

Racism is low IQ.

No limits, ironic

Seriously, though, I think it's funny to joke about KFC and watermelon, but I can't tell if some stormfrontcels are actually serious.

I hate political correctness and how we're not allowed to say things like yes, black people do tend to be fond of fried chicken. But I hate the pussy pass even more, so I'm glad this foid got kicked off the show. Pussy pass denied.

Women can't even be racist correctly, truly the n*gger gender.
That's my point. If you're gonna be racist, at least be funny about it. She just sounded like a hateful bitch and I'm glad no one applauded her.

I hate political correctness and how we're not allowed to say things like yes, black people do tend to be fond of fried chicken. But I hate the pussy pass even more, so I'm glad this foid got kicked off the show. Pussy pass denied.
^^^

Virtue signaling, everyone in that room is as racist as her

I don't trust these types of TV shows. Everything they do is most likely staged

What’s the big deal? I fucking love KFC, especially hot wings.

What’s the big deal? I fucking love KFC, especially hot wings.
I do too. I just think it's funny she got kicked off of the show for it. If she was a man, she wouldn't have deserved to, but she's a retard so it's nice to make fun of it.

If she said Popeyes it would have worked out.